1

Y/N POV

"Finally reached Seoul" i said as i came out of the Incheon International airport.i was so excited to start my life in Korea and meet my roommate dad said that she is very nice. It was midday when i reached. I booked a taxi to my new apartment. On the way i was looking around and enjoying my journey.

    Time skip 

I reached my apartment, got all my luggage out and was standing in front of the door waiting for someone to respond.

Suddenly the door opened revealing a cheerful and beautiful girl.

??: "Oh! Hello Y/n I'm Lee Jae Eun. i was waiting for u. I'm really sorry i couldn't make it to the airport. Did u have any problem finding the place???(in English)" she said a little guilt.

Y/n: hi and don't be sorry it's fine . i have been to Seoul before so it was not a problem" i said with a warm smile. (also in English)

We entered in the apartment she went to the kitchen i was looking around it felt very homely and classy.

Jae Eun:" Here u go"(English) she said and handed me a glass of mango juice *my favorite if u don't like mango u can have u're favorite juice*.

Y/n: "You don't have to speak in English i can understand and speak Korean very well" i assured her.

Jae Eun: "wow! Thank God" she said smiling warmly. "But Y/n how come u have that native Korean accent because how well u try u never master the native sounds this perfectly". she asked out of curiosity.

A/N sorry to all those who can master native accent it's just my thought

Y/n: oh i guess dad forgot to tell u. My mom is Korean and she mostly used to speak in Korean to us since childhood so that accent comes from her" i replied.

Jae Eun: Jinja (really)! but u don't look a little bit Korean" she said very shocked and excited.

Y/n: well i guess i'm like my dad" i said well i have to say this to every person i meet because i haven't taken after my mom but i really wanted. As we are talking about my mom i already miss her.

Jae Eun:"Come I shall show you your room" she said as she grabbed my hand and dragged me to a door. I glanced at her she was more excited than me.
Jae Eun: I hope u like it. Appa told me that you are going to stay here so I have arranged your room" she said as her hand reached door knob.

As we entered the room I was really amazed, it was really my taste.

Suddenly a hand snapped in front of face and "From Earth to Y/n".
Jae Eun: "So how is this? Do you like it??" she asked excitedly.
Y/n: "Like it! I love it it's totally my taste" I replied still amazed. "Gomaowayo"(thanks) I said while hugging her.
"Your welcome" she said happily. "Well I was very nervous that whether you will like it or not".

"Why wouldn't I like it??" i said. "But how did u arranged it exactly the way I wanted as far as I remember I have  never talked to you before" I questioned her because other than my family no one know me this well.
And all house has a bit girly touch here and there but this room is different.
"Well Y/n-ssi you don't know before you came I talked to your dad about your nature and he told me that his daughter is not girly type and then I used my interior designer skills and I guess it went well" she replied. "Ok now you I will leave you so you can unpack, freshen up and rest I will cook dinner for us " she said and turned towards door.

"Wait !Jae Eun-ssi" I stopped her when I remembered the thing which I should had asked before. I mentally slapped myself because I always forget important things.

"Yes Y/n is there something wrong??* she asked.

"I'm sorry but I forgot to ask your age and dad didn't told me" I said.

"Oh! Don't be to much formal we have to live a whole year together make yourself at home....I'm 23 year old and I already know your age that you are 21 years so if you like u can call me Unnie".

A/N: these are international ages

"I will love to call you Unnie and thanks for everything" I said smiling she also smiled back then she left my room and I started to unpack my things took my toiletries and PJ's and went to have a warm bath. After cleaning myself I felt very relaxed and  I lied down on t bed ready to drift to my Dreamland.

Time skip

"Y/n wake up it's dinner time" I felt someone was shaking me. I opened my eyes slowly and saw unnie smiling. I heard my stomach growl and we both started laughing. We both ate our dinner and talked more while eating.

After eating we came to sit on the couch she turned on the TV. "So when are you joining" she asked while her eyes on the TV. "Day after tomorrow" I replied. "Wae?? It's so early. I haven't shown you around" she pouted while sulking. "I even bought BTS fansign tickets so we can meet them together" she said still sulking.

I was laughing quietly that how cute she was and I really feel that she is my family here.
"Ok! When is the fansign??"I asked.
"This Friday" she said very cutely.
"Ok I'll go with u. I promise" as I said she hugged me so tightly. "Unnie I can't breathe"i said very difficulty.
"Oh sorry"she said smiling sheepishly."

Time skip to the day of fansign

I woke up at the sound of my alarm and did my morning routine I was getting ready for work then I realized that I have to go to fansign. I have a off today so i just took out a black  jeans and my favorite shirt and wore it I combed my hair. I took a final look at the mirror and I thought I was looking fine.

 I took a final look at the mirror and I thought I was looking fine

U can imagine that u have long hair

I came out of the room to the dinning table I saw unnie she was looking stunning. She glanced at me and was shocked "Are u sure u will go like this" she asked me shockingly. I was looking at myself nervously that what is wrong. "Is there anything wrong Unnie" I asked still confused.
"U r going like this. No make up and these simple clothes" she said standing from her seat. "Yeah! What is wrong with these clothes and I have make up see I have put on mascara and lip gloss" I said and went near her to show her properly.
"No one can win from you"she said a little annoyed.
After I did breakfast we both grabbed the gifts which we have bought (Unnie had dragged me from shop to shop) u laughed as u remember this thought.

Finally U reached the fansign....

Hey guys I know this is a long part but I hope guys like it

I know I'm not good but this is my first time writing a fanfiction.

Thanks for your support 😍