15

We reached home Tae opened the door for me. "We are home" I shouted and took off my shoes followed by Tae.
"Y/n, Tae we are in living room come here" Jimin oppa shouted back.
When we entered the living room Bang Pdnim was also sitting there.
"Annyeonghasseyo " we both greeted and bowed.
"Annyeong, so you are Y/n?" he asked and I nodded "take a seat" I went to sit next to Eun Ji.
"I really wanted to meet you.....they a lot about you...it's nice to meet you personally"
"Same here sir" I said, I was a bit anxious  because he only was talking to me but I kept calm.
"I heard your voice is very good and you sing very well" when he said this I glared at everyone in the room.
" Don't be mad at them they didn't told me one of the technical staff told me so I want you to-" I cut him
"No sir I don't want to be a professional singer" I said straight.
"But y/n your voice is very clean if you became a professional you'll rock the world" Yoongi oppa said.
"I also agree with Hyung" joonie oppa also hoped in the conversation.
"Oppa! I don't want to be a celebrity, I don't like attention" I looked down because my I was guilty my tone was a bit rude.
"Guys let her be it's her choice" J hope oppa said.
"I'm really sorry I didn't want to be rude" I bowed.
" No sweetie don't be it's okay" Jin oppa said and Eun Ji rubbed my back in circles with her hand.
"It's fine if you don't want to be..no hard feelings okay" Pdnim said and I nodded "Anyways I came to tell you guys that the arrangements for Tae's birthday are done these are the cards you guys can invite whom you like we have sent the invitations to the other bands" he handed the invitations to Namjoon oppa "y/n you are also invited".
After having tea "ok I'll be leaving first"Pdnim said and the boys escorted him to the main door.
"How was work?" Jae hee unnie asked.
"Tiring"I replied "I'm going to change" I said and went upstairs with my suitcase.
I took a warm bath and changed into an oversized hoodie and sweatpants.
I dried my hair and crept under the blanket it was warm and relaxing and soon I was drifted to my dreamland.

Taehyung POV

It's been an hour since she went upstairs to wash up. "Tae ho up and call y/n to have dinner" yeon Jin noona said while setting the table with Jae hee.
"But noona she will feel suspicious if only I will get close to her" I doubted.
"You go if she says anything just say I told you so" Jin Hyung said I nodded and went upstairs.
I knocked the door of guest room "y/n  come down" but she didn't reply I knocked again but same result.
I opened the door and found her sleeping. She looked tired I didn't want to disturb her slumber but she has to eat she was hungry and couldn't have eaten lunch.
"Y/n- ah! Il-eona(wake up)" I said when she didn't "y/n il-eona " I said a bit loudly while shaking her a bit "omma five minutes" she pouted her voice a bit raspy and her eyes still closed I cooed at her cuteness. "Y/n get up dinners ready you were hungry" I shook her harder "muo( what)" she sat up and scratched her neck "you were hungry come down we are waiting" I said lastly and she nodded.

Y/n POV

After Tae went out of the room I made my way to the bathroom. I washed my face and tied my hair in messy bun and went downstairs. Everyone was waiting for me on the dinning table.
"Sorry you guys have to wait" I took my seat.
"It's fine" J-hope oppa said.
We ate the food cooked by Jin oppa, Ji yeon and yeon Jin unnie. Well it's a treat because their cooking skills are out of this world.
After dinner we all went to living room "y/n do you have a Korean name?" Jae hee unnie asked.
I nodded "Jinja (seriously) we know you more than 3 months and you haven't told us" J-hope oppa fake gasped and everyone giggled.
"My Korean name is Jeon Mi Hi" as I said this Jimin oppa made an ohh sound " so kook is your bias huh!?"
"No! " I blurted "what are you saying, my mother's surname is Jeon so me and my brother use her surname in our Korean names" I explained and they nodded.
"Guys you should have been Tae and kookie's face" Eun Ji laughed.
"Wae?" Tae gulped.
"You both looked as if you both have seen a ghost"Eun Ji chuckled.
"What is your mother's name and which city is she from?" Kookie asked me ignoring everyone else.
"Her name is Jeon Jung mi and she is from Busan" I replied.
"Waoh! My city" kookie exclaimed.
"Ok guys go to your beds it's mid night and y/n has to go to hospital, she looks tired" yeon Jin unnie said. " We don't want to sleep now" Jimin oppa said.
"I'm going to bed" I stood up and went to my room. As I lay down in bed sleep took over me.

Sorry it is not good enough
Enjoy and plz vote