12

Y/N POV
I was sitting on the stool in front bar sipping my orange juice hoping that I don't get deaf from high music. Yeah I'm in club, Jennie dragged me to her friend's party. She went to meet her friends while I'm getting bore in this place.
"Hey there! Do you want some company?" I heard someone but I ignored.
"Hey I'm talking to you" a boy came to sit next to me while staring me.
I just rolled my eyes, continued sipping and looking at dance floor.
"Don't play hard to get" he said I  turned and gave him a death glare.
I think I should leave this place stood up and was about to walk away when he grabbed my wrist. "Please leave my hand" I said and tried to free myself from his grip it would be good for him to leave my wrist before my anger took the best of me.
He smirked at me I used all my strength to free myself and punched him in his face. Now everyone attention was on us. He slapped me "you hoe" he barked 'how dare he swear at me' I wanted to kick him but this tight dress 'jennie I hate you'.

Taehyung POV
I came to a friend's party. I saw a boy was misbehaving with a girl I couldn't see her face she punched him but that boy slapped her, her face turned and she was Y/N. My blood started to boil I went there and started to punch that boy and he landed on floor I hovered over him and punched him continuously my friends stopped me. And tried to get me off from that boy but I was like a furious beast. "Please stop or he will die" Y/N screamed. I stopped and looked at her. I went to her I caressed her cheek it was red from that slap. I put off my jacket and placed it on her.
She went out of club, I rushed after her.

Y/N POV
I was standing outside club with Taehyung's Jacket over my shoulder. "You ok" he asked from behind.
" Yeah" I said while looking down.
"Don't know you liked clubbing"
"Excuse me" I said and rolled eyes.
My phone dinged I was about to pick but it died down. Ugh! How bad can my day get.
I was waiting for cab but this place is

"Come I'll drop you home" Tae said.
"No thanks I'll go by myself" I said annoyingly.
"Come or you'll get in some trouble, you are also foreigner so some mutts of the street will bother you."
"I can save myself....I have learnt self defense"
"The way you save yourself inside" he scoffed "and with this dress you are giving invitation to all the troubles" he examined me from head to toe
I guess he is right I won't get a cab at this time and I don't want anything bad "Ok"
We sat in his car, it was a silent ride half of my mind was saying to say thanks while other half was saying how rude his behavior was. I glanced at his hands on starring wheel they were bruised.
"We are here" he said annoyingly "you go inside and turn on the lights of your apartment I'll stand here until you-"
"Thanks for saving me from that jerk" I said and bowed a little. "It's fine if there will be some other girl I would have done same" he replied.
"Please come upstairs and have a coffee" I requested.
"No it's fine"
"It will be a sorry form me and I'll bandage your hands"
"Ok" we both came out of car and went upstairs. I pressed doorbell but no response may be she is sleeping.
I opened the door with my keys and we went inside. I took off my stupid heels and gave slippers to Tae as well.
While I was putting my keys on the table near shoe rack I found a note.
  Dear Y/N
      I'm going to Myung Soo's house, he is ill. I called you but your phone was powered off. I'll be staying at his house take care.
I let out a sigh " please sit I'll be back" "Hmm" he said and sat on the couch. I went to my room and changed myself into sweatpants and lose hoodie and washed my face now I'm feeling relaxed. I went straight to kitchen to get the medical kit and turned on the coffee maker.
"Show me your hands" I said as I sat on the couch beside him. His knuckles were covered in blood. I took a wet cloth and cleaned his hands. "Please take off your rings" he nodded.
I soaked a piece of cotton in antiseptic and placed it on his injuries he hissed in pain but tried hard to maintain a straight face ' men I tell you'.
I carefully bandaged his hands after putting ointment. "Done"
I cleaned the table and went to kitchen.
"Here's your coffee" I said with a smile I placed coffee and cookies on the table.
He took a sip and his made a weird face

(Imagine Tae made this face after drinking bitter coffee)

"This is the reason you speak so bitter" he blurted. "What do you mean"
"This coffee"
"Oh is it that bitter wait I'll get sugar or marshmallows for you"
"Marshmallows"
We drank coffee together "okay I'll leave" he said as he stood to leave.
"Did you had dinner" I asked.
"Yeah" he said but his stomach growled "someone is lying" he smile sheepishly.
"Maybe unnie had made dinner so we can have it" I said and went to check if there is something to eat but there was nothing even in the fridge.
"What do you want to eat? I asked while calling to get home delivery.
"Ramen"
"Do you want cheese" be nodded "Ok just wait for 5 minutes"
I cooked two packets of ramen plain for him while extra spicy for me. I placed the bowls on the table and gave chopsticks to him.
"These are good" he said after slurping his noodles.
"Thanks"
"Can we be friends and start a new because over first meeting was not that good?"
"Yeah we can" I said with my most sincere smile.
I switched on TV, we talked about random stuff and ate our noodles
It's already 11 I should leave"
"Yeah" I said and escorted him to door.
"Good night and don't go to such clubs"
"Good night and I have told that I went there with a friend I don't want to go to such places"
"Ok bye"
"Bye"

Taehyung POV
It was one of the best days I got to spend so much time with Y/N at first I was angry but later on it was good I thought while driving to dorm.
My phone started ringing "yeoboseyo"
"Hyung where are you it's getting late" kookie asked.
"I'm coming home in 10 minutes" I said and hung up.
I went home and the boys were waiting for me "Excuse me mister why are you this late" Jin Hyung asked me.
"Omma was at Y/N's home"
"Waoh! How did this happened" Jimin exclaimed while others were also surprised.
Then I told them what happened today they all were amazed.
"Ok boys get back to sleep we have a shoot tommorow" Jin Hyung said.
"Ok omma" we all replied in chorus and went to our rooms.

Hy guys!
Hope you guys like this part I wrote this while I was traveling sorry if it's bad.

Hy guys!Hope you guys like this part I wrote this while I was traveling sorry if it's bad