Christmas 1

Sorry I know it's late but I was planning to write it so here we are

Y/N POV
I woke up by the sound of my alarm. Woah! It's Christmas today. I'm so excited to meet the kids. We all went for prayers last night. I went to my closet to get my clothes, weather forecast says it's -2°C so I should wear something warm. I took out a skin jeans and sweater and went to my bathroom. After doing my morning routine and getting changed I went to our living room.

 After doing my morning routine and getting changed I went to our living room

(Your dress)

I picked up the gifts we wrapped that day and went out of the house. I was using unnie's car, I have to go to BTS dorm.

Taehyung POV
I was sleeping peacefully until I felt weight on me and someone was shaking me "Hyung! Wake up".
"Kookie! Let me just 5 more minutes" I said in raspy voice and tried to push him away.
"Hyung! It's Christmas" he said in baby voice, oh our maknae I opened my eyes and sat up.
"Merry Christmas Hyung"
"Same wishes for you"
"Get ready we have alot to do, Jin omma is already getting angry and
Y/N will be here any minute" he said in one breath.
At Y/N name I rushed into bathroom to get dressed. After getting ready I went downstairs and greeted everyone. They all replied in unison.
~ding ding~ doorbell ringed my heart knows who it is
"I'll get it." I said and went to open the door there stands the most pretty girl of this world.
"Annyeong! "She said waving her hand.
"Annyeong! Y/N-ah come in" I said she entered and followed her.
"Annyeong! Merry Christmas everyone" she greeted everyone, the girls did there group hug while we boys face palmed girls I tell you.

Y/N POV
"Let's go guys, we have to do decorations there" I said.
"Yeah I guess we should leave now" kookie said and picked up his jacket.
"Not before breakfast young man" Jin oppa said "Y/N come join us" I shook my head "no thanks I'm just here to get the packed gifts you guys can come later" I said and took the gifts bag.
"Y/N you didn't had breakfast? Huh!" Eun Ji asked.
"I'm not hungry yet and how do you know?"I asked.
"Well I guessed because we all felt this when we had our first Christmas without our parents" she explained.
" Y/n come and eat before you get spanked with my spatula" Jin oppa said.
"Ne omma" I said with my head down and everyone laughed.
If I said that I wasn't lonely before it would be a lie but they all make me happy.
After having breakfast me, Tae, kookie and Namjoon oppa went to orphanage to prepare things while the others were planned to come a little later to old home because it was very cold.
"Unnie! You came" Soomin a little girl hugged my legs. I crotched down to her level and hugged her "Merry Christmas unnie"
"Merry Christmas cutie"she pecked my cheek."unnie you bought your friends?" She asked while pointing at boys. "Yup! Go greet them" I ruffled her hair.
She greeted her and they all liked her.
"Soomin-ah let's go inside" I said and grabbed her hand. We went inside and we're greeted by the kids. They all gathered around us.
"Hi y/n Merry Christmas" Haneul (caretaker) said smiling.
"Merry Christmas "
"So you come here oftenly" Namjoon oppa asked.
"Yup! Whenever I have free time I come here".
"Let's get started guys" kookie said excitedly.
We all nodded and went to a room and decorated it with lights and small stars and set up a small stage for the performance. BTS manager sent a team to help in setting the technical stuff.
"Ok! Haneul lock the door and don't open it we will come later" I said and she nodded.

We went to the old home because others were waiting for us there. When we reached there my heart dropped by seeing the lonely elders.
Their eyes were waiting for their lived ones who abandoned the. I looked at others their eyes were sad while Yeon Jin unnie was crying silently.
"Guys we came here to make their Christmas happy not ourselves sad let's go" J-hope oppa said and went to the them and we all followed .

I was very surprised how all of them were interacting with all the elders. We  gave them gifts and sat with them in their living room. Although we were not a replacement for their kids but we tried our best and it was working. Their eyes were showing that they were happy with our presence.
"Will you guys have lunch with us ?" Areum (caretaker) asked she was a nice girl.
"Do you need any help with preparing lunch let us help " Jin oppa and Ji yeon said and stood.
"No we ha EA already prepared the lunch" she replied.
I was about to answer when they all said that they will have lunch with them. They all are so kind hearted.
Me and girls helped Areum to set the grand table and put the dishes. The dishes were prepared according to the diet of elders. But they all are quietly.

After spending some more time I old house we went to orphanage. "Guys I'm very excited to perform" hobi oppa squealed.
"We all are"RM oppa said. We went inside and gave gifts to the kids. They all thanked us and the smiles on their faces were priceless. "So are you guys ready for the surprise" I asked the kids and "haneul! Plz open the door" we entered the small Hall and the kids jumped and squealed. " There is one more surprise for you all" kookie said on the mic. Some teenagers who have recognized them were shouting and jumping. BTS performed some of  their songs and the hall was filled with shouts and cheers.

"So now it's time for some Christmas carols" Jimin oppa said. Then they sang Angels we have heard on high, come all you faithful and jingle bells.
And we all felt so blessed on listening to their voices.
" Unnie plz go and sing a carol for us, you have a nice voice" Ara said. I shook my head in a no. " Y/N you can sing?" Jae hee unnie asked.
" No! I just try"
"Ok sing a carol for us " Ji yeon unnie ordered and everyone started to chant my name.
BTS climb down the stage and I reluctantly went up. I closed my eyes and started singing 'silent night' and everyone went silent. When I finished my song and opened my eyes everyone clapped. " Wow y/n let's sing another and carol " kookie said.
I nodded and we both sang my favorite carol ' oh holy night ' .

Taehyung POV
Omo she can sing, her voice is very soothing , this girl never fails to amaze me. I can listen to her singing all day.

Y/N POV
After we both finished our song we went down. We ate pizza with the kids. They kids were very happy to meet BTS and BTS were having the same feelings.
It was getting late so we bid goodbye to the kids and get in the cars. I really enjoyed this day.

Sorry for late update and hope you like this plz comment and vote live you guys