43

Y/N POV
"Noona hurry!" Jungkook said as I was putting my things in my backpack. "Kook stop you are confusing me" I mumbled as I put my file in the bag.
We were in the hospital and we had to go to dorm.

We rushed downstairs and sat in his car. "Kim Taehyung I'm going to kill you" I muttered. His parents were here and he wanted me to meet them. I had been in the hospital for two days since some of the interns were on leave.
'I look like a ghost' I said as I saw myself in the side mirror.

"Noona we are here" jungkook stopped the car and we both came out. I went inside Eun Ji was waiting for me at the main door. She helped a little to make me look better but eye bags under my eyes were still visible and I couldn't change my dress.
Ji Yeon unnie called me in the kitchen.
"Girl you are looking horrible" she almost exclaimed. "I know" I answered.
"Anyways let's take these inside they are waiting for you" she took the tray with tea and all the refreshments.
"Come baby" I followed her and we went in the living room.

"Anyeonghaseyo" I bowed as I greeted Taehyung's family.
"Anyeonghaseyo" they replied. "Tae! She is really beautiful" his mom stood up to hug me. "You are even more beautiful than the pictures he showed me" she cupped my cheeks.
"Thank you and I'm sorry for my appearance"

"No problem dear! We know you have been working in the hospital for days"

"We are sorry we called you in hurry, Tae told us how busy you are these days but we wanted to meet you in person"  Tae's dad said.

"No uncle it's ok" I took a seat beside Tae, he held my hand.

"Baby you look tired"
"Yes I'm" he rubbed your back slightly "I'm sorry" he mumbled
"It's ok" I whispered back.

"Ok love birds enough" Taehyung's sister said as she stood from her seat and took a seat beside me.

"Oppa you both look so good together" she complimented with a smile and "unnie you are so pretty".

"Thank you" I blushed at her compliment "you yourself are really beautiful".

I served them tea and offered it to them. We all warmed up soon and I really liked Tae's family. His dad and brother were so friendly while his mom was very sweet and encouraging. And his sister is now like my own younger sister.

Soon they had to leave and you were sad that they were going back to Daegu.
You hugged all of them and they promised you to visit soon.

A/N POV
Days were passing soon and both you and Taehyung were getting closer. He was your safe place and you were his home.
Myung Soo and Jae Eun got married and she moved into his apartment and you were also moving into dorm as Taehyung asked you to.
But on Jungkook's protest you had a separate room then Taehyung's.

"Princess are you done?" Taehyung came into room. "Yes" you said as you closed the zip of your luggage bag.
"Let's go" he took your luggage bags while you took your backpack and laptop bag. You looked around the apartment it had so many memories, you sighed.

He placed your bags in the car trunk and opened door for you "Tae you don't have to do it Everytime" you uttered.
"Why? I love to do it for my princess" he got in the car.

The entire ride you listened to music and were talking about how you are going to take admission for further studies. When you reached all of them were waiting for your arrival. Yes the girls were more happy as you all can have girls night the time you all like.

You got your things settled and FaceTimed your mom. "Hi mama!" You greeted. "Hi my baby, how are you doing?" She asked.
"I'm good how are you all? How are things there?"

"Everything is fine baby, how is Tae? Are you treating him nice?"

"Woah! Mama I don't believe this, obviously I treat him nicely but you should've asked about me" you sulked.

"Well I don't need to as I see he treats you like a princess" she teased you .

"Yes he does" you blushed "omg is my baby blushing, oh God I really have to thank Tae" she teased you more.

"Ok I'm going bye" you hanged up, you stood up and turned but stopped in your tracks when you saw Taehyung looking at you.

"Tae! You here?"

"Why? Can't I come to my girls room?" He walked towards you, "and why did my baby sulked when mama was talking about me?"

"T-tae I-i didn't mean to-" you were stopped by him pecking your lips and then laughing "princess I was just kidding, love you should have seen your face" he hug you, you lightly slapped his arm.

"I came to cuddle with you" he dragged you to bed, you both laid down. And you snuggled into him fitting like a missing puzzle. Yes the girl who has fear if falling in love was feeling such deep emotions for the man holding her like a proclain doll.

Hey guys! Sorry for this filler chapter. I don't get much time to think for something, but I hope I'll write something better for next time