9

From now on English dialogue will be in italics

Y/n POV

Me and Ji Yeon unnie walking to her room. Unnie was behind me. When we reached there someone put an arm around my neck and splashed cake on my face.
"Senguil chukayo( Happy birthday)" a group bursted. " What the heck" I screamed and everyone silenced I pushed the person who was grabbing me and cleaned my face. I opened my eyes and saw a confused Ji Yeon unnie and shocked BTS. I ran out of there to my department. My face was still having cake. Someone was shouting my name but I didn't care to stop.

JI YEON POV
I was still processing what  just happened. Y/N just stromed off while Taehyung was shouting her name and ran after her (did he know her before). And what they all are doing here.
"What are you guys doing here?" I asked them.
"We came here to surprise you" Jimin chirped.
"But your flight was in the evening" I questioned.
"Don't you miss me jagi we came straight here from airport" Jin butted in with a pout, well I did miss him and others. "But yeobo what are you doing with Y/N" he asked
"Jagi did you forgot? I told you that I got trapped in the elevator a month ago and a foreigner girl helped me overcome my anxiety...that girl is Y/N and we became good friends after that" I explained.
"But how did you guys know her?" I inquired because I was confused.
"Noona! She is the girl Tae likes" kookie said." What???" I and all the girls blurted.
"Unnie why was she wearing your dress all this misunderstanding was caused because of that" Jae Hee asked.

Flashback
Y/N and me were having lunch in the cafeteria. She has two hours free and my last appointment for today was done so we're hanging out. We stood up to leave then some girl bumped into Y/n, her coffee was spilled all over her.
"Ouch!" Y/n screamed.
"Joseung imnida"that girl said and bowed.
"It's okay and it was my fault as well" she hissed in pain coffee must be hot.
"Come with me" I grabbed her hand and dragged her to elevator. "I have an extra dress in my locker I'm going to my room to get it, you go to your department's restroom and splash cold water on yourself" I said and got off at my floor.
I took the dress and looked for ointment for burns in my table drawer." Yeah I found it" I picked it and went towards elevator.
I knocked the door of restroom "Y/N! You there"
"Yeah unnie" I heard sound of splashing of water.
" Can I come in?"
"Yes" I went inside. Her T-shirt and jeans had stains of coffee, she was in pain but she was not showing it.
" Come show me, I'll put some ointment on it " I said and  tried lifting her shirt, she grabbed it " Noooo I'll do it myself" she  was getting shy Omo kids.
" Y/N it's fine, we are girls and I'm a doctor let me see may be it need proper treatment" with it she pulled her hand back. Her abdomen was all red I rubbed ointment. "Are your thighs also burned" she gave me a curt nod.
"Show me so i can put on ointment" I demanded. "Unnie! "
"Ppali! It will get worse"
She reluctantly take off her jeans. First I washed it with water, then put on ointment. "Here wear this, it is more loose than your jeans, so you will feel comfortable"
"Unnie!!" She gave me 'I don't want to' look.
"Are you planning to roam in the hospital with stained clothes"
End of flashback.

"Guys she was already in pain and after what you did I guess it triggered her to react this way" I said after I explained them what happened.
" Yeah! It's a reflex" Namjoon said. "And it's our mistake we mistook her for you" Yoongi say said.
"So this mean you guys were planning to put cake on my face" I pouted. "Jagi it was Tae's plan" Jin also pouted.
" I can't believe you guys are parents of a child" kookie chuckled.
"Yah! We are older than you" we both responded and everyone chuckled.

Taehyung POV
Y/n just ran away and I'm following her. I called her name several times but she didn't listen. I don't know what was she doing with noona. She ran up the stairs and rushed to a restroom and locked it.
"Y/n! Please open the door" I heard sound of water, she may needs her time. I turned around to wait. Many people were staring me.
"Who are you? What are you doing in our department?" I girl asked me. I was wearing a mask so she couldn't recognized me.
" And why are you following Y/N"? Were you stalking her?" A boy asked.
"I-i" I was cut in by Y/n " he is a friend" she wiped her face and went out. oh my how can someone be this pretty. I was again after her. "Y/n I'm sorry! We just planned to prank noona I didn't mean to do this with you-" she cut me again " it's fine! I'm not angry at you" she turned and moved towards noona's room.

"I'm really sorry for my behavior, please accept my apologies" she bowed when we entered noona's room.
"Ani! We are sorry we mistook you as Ji Yeon" Jin Hyung said.
"And we are sorry you were already injured we increased your pain" kookie said. What she is hurt but I can't see any bandage or bruise. I eyed  noona and she gave me ' I'll tell you later' look
"D you want to hangout with us" Eun Ji asked her.
"Sorry I can't! My break is ending and I have to go back" with this she turned
to noona " senguil chukayo unnie and mianhayo for the fuss created by me".
"Shut up and go back to your work I'll check your bruise tomorrow" noona playfully said.
"Y/n join us for lunch on Sunday" Jin hyung suggested. "I'll think" and her she goes.

Ok so chapter 9 ends here hope you enjoy it. people wear matching accessories with their clothes but my man wears matching clothes with his hair color.

 people wear matching accessories with their clothes but my man wears matching clothes with his hair color

(Tuti fruity Tae).

(My red bell pepper)

( Caption this on your own)