19

Taehyung POV
I was standing in the park watching her getting far away. I wanted to stop her but my feet were not moving.
I never expected that she will have this reaction. Suddenly there was a thunder and then it started to pour. I dropped to my knees and sat on the cold track.

My phone began to rang I picked it out from my coat pocket

My phone began to rang I picked it out from my coat pocket. It was Jin hyung. I didn't picked up. I didn't want to talk to anyone. I stood up and started to walk to dorm.

I unlocked the door and entered the house. They were all sitting in the lounge "yah! I was calling you to come for dinner and why are you drenched? What if you catch cold?" Jin hyung scolded. I just sat on the sofa.

Guys I'll be just writing names in front of the questions asked by each person because it felt so repetitive to use "asked" again and again and tried other words but they were not fitting in so bear with it.

"Hyung! How was it" kookie questioned.
"She said yes?" Jae hee noona.
"Tae! Where is she? Yoongi hyung.
"Why you have a long face" hobi hyung.
They all bombarded with questions.

"Taehyung! Taehyung! Why are you crying?" Jimin shook me

"Taehyung! Taehyung! Why are you crying?" Jimin shook me. At that moment I cried harder. Jin hyung came to hug me and rocked me a little. "It's okay you'll get over it" yeon Jin noona comforted me.
"Let him tell what happened?" Yoongi hyung snapped her.
After some time I calmed down "here have some water" Jae hee noona  handed me a glass.
"Hyung! Please tell us what happened?" Kookie asked.
"She wept when I proposed her" I began.
"Well a girl would cry if you Mr. Kim Taehyung will propose her" hobi hyung chimed in.
"Hyung! Don't joke it's serious"Jimin glared at hobi hyung.
"She ran away without saying a word"  I paused for a while they all were also silent "If she didn't like me she should have rejected me, she was crying like I did something wrong and she was betrayed".
"It's okay maybe she was surprised" Eun Ji tried to comfort.
"She was not surprised she was shocked" I retorted.
"We know y/n she is different from others may be she didn't expected a proposal, it's okay we will sort out things" joonie hyung patted my shoulder and kookie gave me a hug "Hyung! You will be fine" 'oh! Our maknae'.
"Go, change you will catch cold" Jin hyung said I stood up "AAA-CHUU" I sneezed "see! Now go upstairs and change. Ppali!" Jin eomma get angry.
I went to my bathroom and took a warm bath and slipped into my pajamas. "AAA-CHU" i sat on my bed.
Someone knocked my door "come in" I said.
Jin hyung entered with a tray of food. He settled the tray and asked me to have it "Hyung I don't want to" I pushed the tray away.
"Tae bear you will get sick if you didn't eat" he cooed.
I was about to sip it when Ji yeon noona came in. She sat on the other side of the bed I felt like my mom dad are sitting with me.
I finished the bowl of soup and wiped my face "Happy" I smiled
"Yup!" He smiled back.
"Hyung can I sleep in your room" kook came in the room with his pillow I nodded "guys! You all can come in" I said after I heard some whispering hobi hyung peeked in then they all came in "we just wanted to check if you are fine" joonie hyung
emitted.
"I'm fine you guys go and sleep" I assured.
"You sure??" Yoongi hyung questioned.
"Yeah! I just want to sleep" I yawned.
"Okay kookie here are the medicine of cold and flu, and this one is for fever, if he gets more sick wake me up" Ji yeon noona was briefing kook.

"where was she, whether she reached home or not, and if she reached she would be alone, I have so many people around me cheering me 'who will be with her to talk'" with these thoughts I drifted off to my dreamland.

So this is it
Hope you liked it.
Sorry if it is short.
Please vote and comment.

 This boy!! He looks breathtaking 😍