38

I got my salary and after paying all my bills, with the money I had on my hand I wanted to plan something special for him. To tell him that how important he is in my life, I don't say it in words but I want to prove it with my actions. I asked Jae Eun unnie for some advice and she gave me tons of ideas. Today she was going to MyungSoo oppa's home but before going she helped me to make all the arrangements.

 Today she was going to MyungSoo oppa's home but before going she helped me to make all the arrangements

Taehyung's POV

I parked my car in front of y/n's building and got out. I knocked on her apartments door, the door opened and there stood my girl. "Hey" she greeted "Hi princess" I gave her a small bouquet which was as cute as her.

She accepted and stood aside for me to enter

She accepted and stood aside for me to enter. She took my hand and walked towards a door and opened it. It was their balcony I never came here before. A corner of the balcony was set up cutely. I couldn't even imagine something like this from Y/n.

"Do you like it Tae" she turned to look at me

"Do you like it Tae" she turned to look at me. "I love it Princess" I hugged her and gave her a kiss on cheek, she froze. I forgot she is still awkward with skin ship. "Sorry babe-" "it's ok Tae" she tried to act cool but the blush on her cheeks oh I'm so whipped for her "make yourself comfortable and look for some movie, I'll be right back" she handed me her laptop and went in I took off my shoes and sat down with support of pillow. I searched for a movie and settled on About time well I googled to find the best movie. She came back with a trolley of food. She placed two trays each having a plate of Japchae, a bowl of soup , rice and some banchans.

I took one bite of Japchae and I was stunned by it's taste "Did you make these?" I asked "yes! Is it bad? Is it more spicy for you? I tried to make it less spicy? If you don't like it we can-"

"It's delectable baby it has a taste like your Mama's ones" I praised her well she deserved it. "I learnt it from mama" she replied.
"I'm so happy my girl even knows how to make delicious Korean food what else you can do which I don't know?"
"Yah! Stop teasing me" she punched my arm lightly.We continued talking whilst eating and watching our movie.

When we were done she took our plates and went inside to put dirty dishes in kitchen. 'how like I am that she gave me a chance' " I'll give all the love in this world y/n I promise".

She came back and sat beside me, we started the movie again and soon it came to end. "Let's watch another one" she said. It was getting cold so I cover our legs with the comforter and
placed the laptop on my legs to search for the movie. I played My sassy girl and she moved a bit closer to me to have a better look.

My heart was hammering against my chest, I bet she must have heard it. How can it not, my dream girl was sitting so close to me. How much I want to take another step in this relationship but I don't want to scare y/n, we talked and she wanted to take things slow. My train of thoughts was stopped when y/n called me.

"-Tae are listening to me" she pointed at the screen and was laughing at a scene. "Oh sorry I was thinking about work" I lied. "Nevermind I'll be back" she went inside, I paused the movie and also went in to use the bathroom. I came back and sat on my place, I started looking outside, her balcony hand a great view. After sometime she came back and gave me a mug, I love this smell. "Have some hot chocolate, it will help you relax".

"Thanks" she sat down with her mug. I sipped it and not gonna lie it was good "it's good".
"I knew you like this so I practiced a month to make the perfect hot chocolate" she made hand gestures showing how much effort she used.

"Aren't you the most adorable thing on this planet" I cooed at her cuteness.
"I'm going to tell tannie that his dad is said this to me, he will get angry at you" she exclaimed.

"He won't mind his dad complimenting his mom" I said but when I saw her face going deep shade of red I realized what I said.
"Let's watch it" I resumed the movie.

Y/n POV
The last thing Tae said I can't help but think about it, I finished my hot chocolate and asked him if he also was done, I took our mugs to put them in kitchen. When I came back I  don't know from where I got the confidence but I placed my head on his shoulder. He turned to look at me, I smiled he placed his arm around me to secure me and I leaned more on his shoulder. I felt warmth and security in his embrace, I could feel his heart beat and it was so calming. Soon I was felt my eyes getting heavy and I was in my  dreamland.

A/N POV
After you slept Taehyung also felt sleepy so he turned off your laptop and placed it in the small table, with one hand trying not to disturb your  sleep. He laid down with your head on chest and he also slept in no time.

Hey guys! How are you all?
Please ignore the typos or mistakes.

And please comment to let me know what you think of my story and one more thing.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you all of you for 4k reads I am so happy for this purple hearts for you all 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜. Kindly vote if you like the storyline.