Christmas 2

This part will contain Jimin and Eun Ji story

We all drive back to BTS dorm. Eun Ji was very tired. "Omma! My feet" she cried as Jimin took off her jacket and now he was taking off her shoes "you should have listened to noona when she was telling you to sit" Jimin snapped. "Don't do it I can do it myself she yanked away her foot from his hands, Jimin face was red with anger. "Both of you, don't fight" Jin oppa scolded. Jae hee helped Eun Ji took off her shoes and ji yeon and yeon Jin unnie held her hands and walked slowly to the couch while the boys were putting some sense in Jimin oppa. I went to girls Eun Ji was now in tears and the girls were comforting her.
"Eun Ji-ah don't cry baby, this type of things happen marriage" Ji yeon unnie comforted her but she was sobbing. "Unnie can you give her some medicine for her swollen feet?" Jae hee unnie asked Ji yeon unnie. "No it's not good for her" she replied. "Then what can we do for her" yeon Jin unnie said. "Jae go get hot water and some salt"
Jae hee unnie went and came back with small tub of water Ji yeon unnie asked Eun Ji to dip her feet in the water with salt "let me massage your feet your pain will ho away in a second" I said and grabbed her feet in water and massaged them, I told her that these are mere mood swings in pregnancy and Jimin was just tired so things like this happen don't take these things to heart she nodded.

These days she has so many arguments with Jimin.

After few minutes
"Jagiya are you fine now" Jimin oppa asked her while sitting on the couch, next to her and she nodded smiling. "Sorry for earlier-" he was cut by Eun Ji "it's okay I got a mood swing I'm sorry for being rude" she apologized. "No I'm sorry" Jimin repeated. " No it was my fault I'm sorry" she argued. Here they go again "guys just stop it and let me sleep" Yoongi oppa glared at both of them and they both became silent thank God.
"Ok it's getting late I should go home" I stood up "where are you going with out dinner" Jin oppa asked.
"Oppa I'm not hungry we all ate so much at orphanage and I should go home".
"You're not going anywhere, Jae Eun specially asked us to take care of you and it's Christmas so just stay here" Namjoon oppa said.
"But opp-" I was cut by "no buts you are staying with us and that's final " Jin oppa and Ji yeon unnie said in unison. "But I have to go to hospital and my clothes and other stuff"
"You don't have to worry about that, you can sleep in one of my PJ's which I haven't used" Eun Ji said.
"And about work we will think tommorow" Jin omma I mean oppa said.
"Okay if you guys say so I'll stay"
I, Eun Ji and Jae hee unnie went upstairs to change into PJ's.

Taehyung POV
"So when are you confessing to y/n" Jungkook asked. "I don't know" I replied.
"Do you still like her" joonie Hyung asked me. "Hyung I don't like her I love her, at first it may be an infatuation but now when I came to know her I fell more for her" I explained.
"You have these days when she is staying here you can court her and confess to her" Jin Hyung said.
"Hmm I'll try"
"We have your back and if you need any help with any of your plans we will love to help" yeon Jin noona said "I'm very lucky to have you guys in my life" I felt grateful.

Y/N POV
After getting changed I went downstairs Eun Ji has given me a new PJ to wear and it's quite girlish.
Everyone started laughing as I came to living room "what happened" I asked in confusion.