30

I was sitting on my bed, watching mine and Taehyung pictures. He hasn't talked to me yet. Is he that mad at me. After that day Everytime I  hangout with them he never talked or even glanced at me.

"Ugh! I hate his ignorance. I hate these weird feelings, I hate all this" my thoughts were interrupted by a knock on my door. I turned off my phone and grabbed a book. Unnie opened the door.

"Y/n-ah why haven't you got ready yet?"

"Unnie I'm not feeling well, you can go a by yourself oppa's gift is on the table"I pointed the gift box.

"No you always do this, get up you have to go, Myung Soo won't accept your gift like this" she scolded which made me frown.

"Get up he is coming to pick us up in an hour" she pulled me out of bed "come on" she went out of the room.

I went to my closet to get something to wear. After some struggle I found out a dress and I even had matching heels with it "wow! Got to thanks mama or Janet".

I wore the dress and applied some make up. I grabbed the heels  and oppa's gift and went to living room to sit on the couch waiting for unnie.

 I grabbed the heels  and oppa's gift and went to living room to sit on the couch waiting for unnie

(Your look)

She came after 5 minutes, at the same time front door opened and Myung Soo oppa entered.

"Oh my Goodness! Is this our y/n?" Oppa exclaimed.

"I'm Jung shook" unnie rushed towards me and touch me "Are you   y/n or something has possessed you?"she asked dramatically.
I ignored their teasing.

"Girl! Honestly you are looking so freaking gorgeous" unnie

"I agree both of you are looking amazing" oppa

"Here's your gift oppa" I handed him his gift box a d stood up to walk to main door, "come on guys let's go".

We entered the club, the music was blasting and people were dancing but was much fancier than normal night clubs.
Oppa waved to a group of people "There are my friends" he pointed at the group and led us to a table.

"Happy birthday dude" they all exclaimed. After greeting and introduction we all sat down.
A waiter came to our table "order your drinks we have already did" a boy named Eun Hyuk said, unnie and oppa ordered their cocktails I thought for a while and ordered a virgin mojito.

"This place is nice" I complimented.

"Well Kim Soo Ah here is the owner of this place" unnie informed me.

"Thanks for the compliment" the mentioned girl smiled.

"It is very less crowded and not smelly like normal clubs"

"Only high status people and some celebrities come here" Soo Ah stated.

"Guys it's my birthday, let's dance now" Myung Soo oppa took unnie's hand and went to dance floor followed by there friends. I sat there watching them and enjoying my mojito.

I was about to take another sip when I noticed a familiar face entering the club "it can't happen I really see him every where" I shook my head and continued to look at dance floor but then I thought to take another glance at the door. I squinted my eyes to have a clear look "it really is him"

 I squinted my eyes to have a clear look "it really is him"

He is not with BTS but some other people. I tried to avoid looking at him and enjoy my drink. Unnie came back to have another drink.

"Are you enjoying?" She asked.

"Yeah" I replied shortly she went away to dance floor again.

I glanced at Taehyung he was sitting with some girls surrounding him. I took a sip of my drink but my glass was empty. I want to drink something my throat feels dry I turned to call waiter when I saw Taehyung with those girls on the dance floor. They were dancing very close to him. I felt my heart burning I looked down and felt like crying.

Everyone on over table came back "guys let's try soju bomb" Jae Ha exclaimed and everyone agreed.

Waiter cleared our table and placed the bottles for of soju and beers along with the glasses Jae Ha prepared the drinks and handed everyone there glass. I grabbed the glass with trembling hand but when I looked at them dancing I chucked down it in one sip. It burned but not like the feeling in my heart.

A/N POV

You looked at Taehyung he was really enjoying his time with those girls.
You remembered his confession, the time he spent with you, the promise 'it was all a lie as I thought' you grabbed another glass and drank it to bottoms up, then another till you couldn't feel anything around you.

You wanted to go back home and just sleep now. You stood up from your chair and tried to walk but the world seemed to spin you giggled to yourself in your mind you had walked quite a distance but in reality you were standing at the same place.
You were about to walk when you tripped thankfully Jae Eun caught you on time.
"Y/n what have you done to yourself we left for 5 minutes" Jae Eun scolded you but you giggled.

The alcohol was doing its job and you felt your stomach churning. You gagged, Jae Eun and Myung Soo took you to restroom.

You threw up in the sink, after that you passed out.

Next day

You woke up with throbbing pain in your head, you could still taste vomit and alcohol in your mouth which made you more sick. You groaned and sat up holding your head in your hand. You turned and saw a glass of water and tablets. You took the painkillers with water and went to bathroom wash up thankfully it was Sunday and you didn't have work.

You went out of your room and saw Myung Soo and Jae Eun in kitchen. Myung Soo came out of kitchen to set table followed by Jae Eun.

"I was about to wake you up" Jae Eun said and went inside the kitchen again.

"Come sit have this soup it will help with hangover" unnie called me to table.

"I'm sorry I ruined your plans yesterday by getting wasted" you apologized as you sipped the soup.

"It's okay we didn't had any plan" Myung Soo smiled and continued eating.

"As you mentioned what happened that you get this busted you never even touch alcohol" Jae Eun questioned which made you remember what you saw and felt last night.

"Eun what are you asking" Myung Soo scolded her "I'm just asking it casually that if something is bothering her" she replied with an eye roll.

"nothing! I wanted to enjoy oppa's birthday" you lied and drink your soup.

Hey guys so this is it for the part hope you all enjoy it.
How are you all doing?
Please vote and comment on how the part was and sorry for the typos I made my effort not create a mistake.