2

You both have reached the venue. You  don't show this but  you were squealing mentally to meet your idols. Although you have gone to their fansign in New York but you want to meet them in Korea.
And there comes your heros

You can hear the  deafening screaming of K-ARMY

You can hear the  deafening screaming of K-ARMY. As they settled down you can see several pair of eyes on you, you were  getting uncomfortable with this attention.
But there was one gaze that never left your face and that was of Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung POV
Today was another fanmeet. I'm very happy and excited to meet our ARMY.
We reached there and were welcomed by our lovely fans. But today I have seen the face I have seen before the face they never leaves my mind.
Her beautiful face don't need any make up, her innocent eyes were mesmerizing me.I didn't know that I was staring her for so long then I felt that she was getting uncomfortable so I shifted my gaze to Jungkook.

It was her turn, she was meeting my hyungs and now soon it was my turn. I can feel my heart beat faster but I have to put on a smile on my face. She finally arrived to meet me.
"Hello! How r u doing? Can I ask ur beautiful name?" I asked her.
"Hi! I'm doing fine and yes you can my name is Y/N." She replied smiling.
She handed me my favorite eevee  plushy." It's not much but I have read that u like Pokemon" she handed me an evee. " Thank you" I said with a smile .

"What is your favorite song of us?" I asked her

"What is your favorite song of us?" I asked her. "I love all of your songs but my most favorite is stigma" she said and then we bid goodbye as it was time for her to leave. And other fans were waiting.

Y/N POV
I am really happy today, I met my idols and I really feel satisfied. My idol  tae liked the gift I gave him.
"Unnie Gamsahamnida(thanks) u made my day" I said to unnie as we came out. " U don't have to but if you want to thank  me treat me dinner" she said teasingly. "Ok unnie let's go" I said and we went to the restaurant.

2 months later
A/N POV
You have been adjusted to your hospital routine, you had been working very hard. While on the other hand BTS went to tour. They came back last night.
You were sitting in a cafe after your shift ended. You were doing some paperwork. Meanwhile Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin went out of their dorm to get some fresh air and roam around the city. They were wearing  capes and masks so no one can recognize them.

Taehyung POV
We were walking  in the street when I saw her. Well I thought that I am daydreaming because I have daydreamed about her a lot.

Suddenly kookie grabbed my arm to get my attention "Hyung she is the same girl" he said excitedly pointing in her direction. "Where? Which girl?"Jimin asked curiously and looked where kookie was pointing "yeah! She is her tae".
Now if they could see her  this confirm she was real. I was thinking whether I should go and talk to her or should I let her have her time.

As I was thinking about this Jungkook said " let's go Hyung I want to have coffee" and dragged me to the same cafe.
When I saw her she was immersed  in her work. Jimin and kookie were forcing me to go and talk to her but I didn't think that it was a good idea. But in end I have to do as they say.

Oh God why is this so difficult Ugg!. As I was going towards her suddenly I bumped into a boy and all the coffee was spilled on her and her red shirt was stained.

"Oh!" Came out of her mouth. The boy said sorry and bowed and I also said sorry. "oh! It's fine, thankfully the coffee was cold " she said. The boy bowed once again and left. She was cleaning herself and didn't even looked at me. I want her to look at me, talk to me ....what I'm thinking, get into your senses tae.

" I'm really sorry your clothes got ruined because of me" I felt guilty. She looked into my direction and said "it's fine my work is not ruined".  Suddenly her expression changed to tensed and shock " Oh no! I forgot" she exclaimed and then  she started to put her things in her bagpack and got up to leave.
I couldn't process what's happening, she just ignored me and went away. Not just me how can she is not angry when her shirt is fully ruined. Then I heard Jimin who was asking me to come and sit with them because they had taken the order.
This girl she is making me curious.....what am I going to do with this.

This is it for now guys hope you like it and V with plushies is most adorable thing.