20

Y/n POV
I woke up with a knock on my bedroom's door. I get off lazily and walked to the door rubbing my eyes. I opened the door and saw Jae Eun unnie "you have a visitor"
I nodded "when did you came back?" I asked.
"At 10:00 pm, I thought you were not home"she hugged me.
"Yeah I was at hospital" I replied.
I went to bathroom and splashed some water so I could wake up properly. I came out in the living room, Taehyung was sitting on the couch with his back facing me. 'how am I going to face you?'
I sat on the couch opposite to him looking at my hands in my lap.
"Coffee" unnie exclaimed and placed two mugs on the table "I'm going to office" she informed and I nodded.

I heard the sound of door clicking, we both sat silently for sometime until he spoke "you didn't came to hospital yesterday?"
"I went, my shift changed" I replied shortly.
We became silent again. "You reached safely that day?" He asked again.
I nodded while fidgeting my fingers. It was so awkward to talk after his confession.
"Do you like someone else?"he straight forwardly asked.
"NO!"I almost shouted.
"I'm sorry for that day" I began "I'm  sorry I behaved immaturely but I c-can't....I don't have any space for falling in love" a tear rolled down my cheek.
"I'm sorry, if you don't want to accept my feelings, I know you have your priorities and I'm fine with it but please can we be friends I don't want our friendship to end because of these stupid feelings, jebal (please)" my head shot up he seemed that he would tear up anytime I nodded "yes we can be friends".
He came and knelt down in front of me. He wiped the tear from my cheek "I promise I will try my best to be your best friend" he held out his pinky.
BEST FRIEND
"Just be my friend I don't need a best friend" I shook his pinky with mine.
"Drink it before it gets cold"
He sipped the coffee"it's good" he praised.
"Unnie makes very good coffee" I informed him with a smile.
"Everyone was worried about you, can you come with me to dorm?"he asked.
"I owe them apology for worrying them, let me change then we will go"
I stood up "wear something warm it's freezing outside"he said.
"Okay"
I took out a white turtle neck sweater and a blue jeans. After wearing them I came out with black long coat in hand "ready!!??"
"Just wearing socks"
I sat on the floor and put on my socks and black timberlands. "Wear gloves" he handed my gloves I wore them. "Kaja" we both said at the same time.

I skipped to his car, he followed behind me and swiftly opened the door. "Let's have breakfast in a cafe to celebrate new start of our friendship" he said as he buckled his seat belt. I tapped my finger on my chin thinking what to do "I want to have English breakfast".
"Anything for you shorty" he pinched my cheek I pouted.

After having breakfast we went to dorm I opened the door and went inside I was about to greet when yeontan came running to me and barked at me to pick it. I picked him up and walked to lounge.
"Hi guys" I waved.
"Hey y/n come have a seat" joonie oppa waved back.
I sat next to Eun Ji, yeontan in lap ran off to his dad.
"I'm sorry for that day to worry you guys" I apologized while looking down.
"Y/n-ah look up"Jimin oppa said softly.
I looked up "apology accepted"joonie oppa smiled showing his dimples.
"Don't do it again, I was worried sick for you" Jungkook came and pinched my cheeks.
"Yah!! Kookie-ah" I yelped and he released my cheeks."catch me first shorty" he exclaimed and ran off.
"Wait you possum!! let me get my hands on you" I chased him.
Others were laughing at us "okay you two come here" Jin eomma ordered.
We both sat on our previous places panting hardly.
"Y/n! Bang Pdnim wants to talk to you" Namjoon oppa
"On phone!!??"
"No you have to come to company" he said.
"You don't have to be nervous we will be there when he will talk to you" hobi oppa beamed.
"Oki"I nodded.
"Guys get ready we will leave in 20 mins" Namjoon oppa announced.
"Unnie I want to pick my stuff" I turned to Ji yeon unnie.
"Let's go upstairs" she dragged me to the room I was staying.
"Y/n-ah why are you having eye bags did you cried?" she inquired as she sat on the bed.
"Unnie I was working late last night and couldn't sleep much" I lied.
She hugged me "it's okay don't blame yourself" she rubbed circles on my back.
A tear roll down my cheek "aww! Don't cry babe it's not your fault, it's okay if you can't reciprocate his feelings, you know I rejected 5 boys before Jin oppa proposed me" she cooed me.
"Thank you" I sniffed.
"I'm Tae's noona but I'm your friend and unnie, always there for you" she assured "I know I have you" I smiled.
"Let's pack your stuff" she helped me with my luggage.

We came downstairs with my luggage, boys were already there "Will guys drop me home after meeting with Pdnim?? I asked.
"Yeah! I will drop you" Taehyung said.
"Guys let's go the van is here"joonie oppa informed.
"Hyung! I'll take y/n in my car so I can drop her afterwards" Taehyung told the boys.
"Okay" Yoongi oppa mumbled.

"Are you having off today?" He asked me when we were settling in car.
"No! My shift starts at 4pm"
After some random chit chat he handed me a mask and cap "you will need this"
And he wore one himself "there will be paparazzi today, stay by my side" I nodded.
We got off the car and bodyguards came running to us. We went next to other members. There were so many people taking their pictures and shouting.
We started to walk to the building. Taehyung and kookie held my hands to assure me that I was safe.
We made it to the main entrance and I sighed in relief.
"You guys deal with this everyday?" I felt bad for them.
"No! After vacation" Joonie oppa explained.
"That's why you gave me mask and cap because you knew today-" I was cut by Taehyung.
"I know I'm this amazing" he flipped his invisible long hairs and taking off his mask, showing his boxy smile.
"You know you are so extra" Jin oppa joked.
"I learnt this form the person who raised me" Tae pointed to Jin oppa.
We giggled at their bickering.
"Guys let's go Bang Pdnim will be waiting for us" Namjoon oppa said.

Many people were greeting them on their way to elevator. We got in the elevator, and Jin oppa pressed the button to which floor we had to go.
We got off and a middle aged man came to us.
They all bowed so I did the same. "He is waiting for you guys" he informed and we walked in the room.
"Annyounghaseyo" we all bowed.
"Annyounghaseyo" he greeted back.
"Y/n! How are you now"?
"I'm good sir" I replied shortly.
"Why don't you sit" he gestured us, we all settled down.
"Y/n-shi I'm really sorry that incident happened in the party organized by our company it was our negligence" he apologized.
"Aniyo it was not your fault, you guys have the real culprits"I said.
"But we should have been careful" he apologized again.
"Sir it was not your fault" I said formally.
"What do you want to do with them?"
Bang Pdnim asked.
"We should give them to police they will deal with this matter" J-hope oppa suggested.
"Let's beat them" kookie said while cracking his knuckles and hit a slap from Jin oppa "yah! Be serious".
"But if you guys handover them to police it will be a big media issue and it will affect your reputation"I explained.
"Y/n-sshi it's very nice of you to think but we want you to decide which punishment should be given to those scumbags"Bang Pdnim
"How can I?"
"Y/n you have to decide you ate the victim here" Taehyung
"You can take time to think"Namjoon oppa
I thought for a moment "can you please take the pictures of all the victims from them and release them after making sure they will not do the same thing" I said with my hands on the table.
"How can you say this" Jimin oppa asked and others nodded.
"Oppa I'm not the only victim here, if the matter goes to police they will investigate and many people life will get affected and those girls will suffer more than me" I
"But y/n-" I cut Yoongi oppa by "you guys will also get involved and media will make it big issue".
"It will be done as you said" Bang Pdnim smiled, "and I'm very impressed with your thoughtfulness"
I smiled at the compliment "boys show your friend around and take care of her" we stood up and bowed before we left the office.

I know it was boring but I hope you guys enjoy.
I'm sorry for delaying.
Have a nice day