4

Meanwhile Taehyung POV

We had coffee and then we roamed around the city. After sometime we went back to dorm .

"We are home" kookie said as we entered the house and took off our  shoes. We sat down on the couch,        J-hope was also sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Where are others?" I asked  " Jin Hyung, Ji yeon noona and Jae hee are in the kitchen cooking dinner, Yoongi Hyung and Yeon Jin noona are in the kids room playing with them, Joonie is in his studio working on our new song and Jimin Eun Ji is in y...

" Jin Hyung, Ji yeon noona and Jae hee are in the kitchen cooking dinner, Yoongi Hyung and Yeon Jin noona are in the kids room playing with them, Joonie is in his studio working on our new song and Jimin Eun Ji is in your room, she felt tired so Ji yeon noona ordered her to rest" he replied fastly and we we're shocked.

"Ok I'll go and see how is she feeling" Jimin said as he processed what J-hope said.
"I'll also want to wash up" I said getting up while kookie and J-hope were watching SpongeBob.

Time Skip to Dinner

Everyone was on dinner table enjoying the food, talking random stuff.
"Guys you won't believe what happened today" kookie said excitedly. At first I thought he will tell something random but suddenly I  remembered what he was referring.

"What is it kookie?"J-hope and Eun Ji asked.

Oh no I'll be more embarrassed in front of everyone I thought "Kookie if you say anything I'll promise I'll beat u up" I raged looking in his eyes.
"If you'll beat him then I'll tell" Jimin teased me
"Then I'll beat both of you" I said annoyingly.
"Yah! No one is beating anyone" Jin said calming the situation. " And kookie tell us what happened? Now all of us know that it is related to Tae"

"He spilled coffee on his crush"kookie said laughing.

"I just bumped into someone and coffee spilled on her" I clarified.
"What! You saw that foreigner" Jae hee noona exclaimed.

"Nae" I said boringly.
"You should have talked to her" Namjoon Hyung said.
" He was going to talk but the coffee spilled" Jimin began "and you know what she did?"

"What?" They all said in unison I was just sitting wonder why they are so excited.
" She just cleaned herself with napkins, ....and when he began to talking to her she just ignored him and went away". Jimin said and started laughing

With this everyone started to laugh.
I was way more annoyed know. Firstly I can't understand Y/n and now to they all were making fun off me. I was about to get up Jin Hyung noticed this and signaled Ji yeon noona and she begun.

"Guys just stop, and Tae it's fine don't be disappointed  things like this happen you Know millions of girls are dying for u. And you remembered when Jin and I met for the first time he was crying because he sprained his ankle--"
"Ok now you are embarrassing me" Jin Hyung said  to noona while blushing " And maybe she didn't recognized you".
" Recognized him, she didn't even looked at him and reply properly"Jimin said.

"Yah! Maybe she don't want to talk to strangers" I blurted taking Y/n side I don't know but I want to be by her side protecting her.
" Hyung! I bet she has a boyfriend, she is pretty and beautiful girls always have boys surrounding them" kookie said while giving me a helpless look.

"I don't think guys, it might be possible that she is still single"I said to them but I felt I'm comforting myself.

" If she don't have a boyfriend then I'll treat all of you dinner" kookie said confidently and Hyung line was laughing. Now his confidence was scaring me, kookie treating us dinner.

" Stop it guys you are demotivating him" yeon Jin noona said angrily which made them stop.
" Don't worry Tae all your noonas are with you, we will help you and support you" Jae Hee noona said.
"Yeah! We are here for you" other noonas also quaked.

" Thanks noonas! Only you guys Love me in this house" I said dramatically.
" Yah! What are we doing then" all the boys shouted in unison.
" Slow down boys the kids might wake up" Yeon Jin noona scolded them.
And then the dinner resumed.

After dinner I came to my room I was lying on my bed trying to sleep Y/n was still on mind "ugh!" What is happening to me why my mind always think about her? Why she always plays with my thoughts?"
Y/n-ah my curiosity is eating me up. I want to know you, I want to be around you. What am I thinking? I was questioning my own thoughts. Ugh I need to sleep but how when so much is going in my mind.....

 Ugh I need to sleep but how when so much is going in my mind

This is it for this chapter. Hope u like. Plz comment to tell me how I'm doing.🤗
Special thanks to my friend who helps me with my ideas

🤗Special thanks to my friend who helps me with my ideas