49

After the nuptial ceremony you all went to the hotel where reception was held. The party was small as you have invited really close relatives and friends. You both received gifts and clicked pictures with them.
"You are so beautiful" he pecked your lips, "I can't believe it we are married" he wiped the corner of his eyes. "And you are looking so handsome as always" you placed a kiss on his cheek "I can't either Tae, I am married to my bias" he chuckled at your words.

Taehyung excused and took you to home. He was worried because of your tired face.

He drove to his apartment and helped you getting out of the car. You gave him a smile "Thanks Tae".
"No need to thanks it's my duty wifey" he tried cheering you up.

You both walked to the elevator and got in. You were slightly nervous as you both didn't talk about getting intimate on your first night.
"Here we are" Taehyung smiled and opened the door "Our Home".

You went in and reached the bedroom, your clothes were already placed in his closet. "Bun you freshen up here, I'll order some food and use the other washroom" Taehyung told you and took his clothes.

You took you time in the bathroom and came out, you opened the closet and saw your clothes neatly arranged. You remembered Eunji offered to do it for you one month ago. You were looking through the clothes to find something to wear but there were only see through night dresses and lingerie. Your ears and cheeks turned thinking about wearing those in front of Taehyung. You shook your head and looked through other side. After getting dressed in a shirt and sweatpants you went out of the room. Taehyung was already present there and setting the food on the coffee table.

"You haven't even dried your hair" he walked to your room and got the towel. He made you sit on the couch and started drying your hair. You flinched slightly, Taehyung paused "what happened bubba?" He asked so softly, he had been noticing your behavior and nervousness.

"Tae! W-we-" you stopped looking down, "yes love" he encouraged you and placed the towel on the side.
"We haven't talked about our wedding night-"

"Bub look at me" he sat down on the floor in front of you, "I don't want you to overwhelm yourself with unnecessary thoughts, we are still grieving for your parents and I know you only got married right now because they selected this day. We are together now, we can start physical intimacy when we want but right now we just have to focus on each other" he took your hands in his.

You felt really emotional listening to his words, tears started streaming down your face. You hugged him and sobbed on his chest, he let you cry to let your emotions out. When your sobs turned into sniffs he pulled away "Now my wife need to eat to restore her energy" he wiped your tears and said with a teasing smile making you shy. The night continued with you both feeding each other food while watching a TV show and later cuddling in his bedroom.

Next morning after getting free from the chores you both were sitting in the living room opening the gifts, you were surprised the members and their wives gave you so meaningful gifts.

Taehyung's parents planned to send you on honeymoon to Jeju as you wished to go there but they postponed it after your parents death. On the other hand your parents had given you both Gucci watches limited edition which Taehyung once liked. Taehyung's eyes teared up, you turned to him after placing the box on table.

He wiped his eyes, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to-" he tried but he was at loss of words "shh! I know they adored you a lot, specially papa for him you were his another son" you remembered the time of Eric's wedding, how your father talked to Taehyung and how much he thanked him as he took most of the responsibility of handling arrangements.

"Let's see what others gave" you tried to cheer him up and grabbed another box "this one is from Jimin" Taehyung opened the wrapping, which made you blush and Taehyung he coughed awkwardly and hid the packet back in the paper.
"I'll go check if the food is down" you stood up and rushed to kitchen, "yeah! I'll put them back in the closet" he scratched the back of his neck to hid his awkwardness. "Jimin I'll kill you" he mumbled and went inside their room.

They next few days you stayed at his apartment Taehyung made sure you were ok with the new change. You both would either watch some movies or bake something in the kitchen. Taehyung would do some work in his studio, you were free most of the time. You were missing everyone in the mansion and talk with your unnies when he worked. You both went to their mansion for sometime to see off Eric and Janet.

Taehyung took you out for a movie date, and after that you both went to cat cafe. You both enjoyed your time there, you laughed at the cats antics and tricks. Taehyung smiled seeing you happy after so many days, he knew you were trying hard to be normal but it will take time to fill the void.

After two weeks you both came back to mansion, you wanted to resume your work after break of a month. You were much better than before and honestly you knew you can't just sit and cry all the time. Your parents won't like that instead they would want you to move on and thrive in life.

The void which your parents left can never be fulfilled, no matter how much Taehyung loves you, Eric and Janet's affection, other members and their wives care nothing can replace the love of your parents. But you have to build a life, you have to face the coming challenges with the same vigor you had before.

"Love! What were you thinking?" Taehyung came in the room nas found you sitting on your study table. "Nothing" you shook your head and stood up, crossing to him you hugged him. He smiled at you and hugged back. "My big baby! Let's go everyone is waiting for you and the dinning table" he pulled away and took you downstairs.

"Y/n! You are resuming you job from tomorrow?" Namjoon asked, as you took your seat. "yes oppa" you answered and everyone started eating.

"Tae! What have you thought about announcing your wedding? Bang Pdnim was asking today?" He again questioned, "we have to prepare if you are and if not then you have to be careful when you both go out".

Taehyung turned to you, "what do you want?", "I'm ok with both, but if you want to announce then go ahead" .

"Ok hyung I'll write a letter to army tomorrow and then show you. Please make sure y/n's face is not revealed so she can have her privacy" Taehyung told Namjoon as he was caressing your hand under the table. He can't risk your safety and he knows ARMYS will support him and his decisions but still there are some people who cross their limits.

Dinner continued with talking and laughing, you both came to your room. You were scrolling through internet when Taehyung came out of the bathroom.

He joined you on the bed and you placed your cellphone aside and took him in your arms. "My heaven" he mumbled and placed a kiss under your ear. You slightly shuddered under his touch.
He pulled away, his eyes traveled to your lips, then back to your eyes. You nodded and he dived to kiss your lips, you kissed back. He sucked your lips, your parted your lips when he squeezed your waist. He poured all the love for you in the kiss and you were kissing him back with the same passion.

His tongue entered your mouth exploring everyone corner of your wet carven. Your  fingers threaded through his hair, you tapped his shoulder when your lungs burned for oxygen. He pulled away, a string of saliva attached "I love you my wifey" he pecked your lips again.

"I love you nap" you both drifted to sleep.

That's how an ordinary girl like you became the special girl of your idol. This wasn't an end but a new start for you both.

The End

Hey my lovelies! How are you all? So finally this book came to an end. I was thinking to write an ending from sometime but nothing was coming in my mind. I hope you all will enjoy it.
If you guys will like I will post some bonus chapters.

Please vote and support by giving your comments.

And I have started a new fanfic of Jungkook make sure to check it out.
"Beyond Repair".

Take care and I purple you all 💜.