Chapter 46:A day turned upside down

Alex barely said anything to the Cullens since she arrived. It's been a week now she the only productive things she has done in as state out her window and think. For one she was happy along side her mates and now she feels like she has been thrown away once again.

"Alex" Esme walked into the room with a small smile and a bag of blood. She knew it was animal blood. Sadly she had to drink it considering she now stayed with Bambi eating vampires and she won't allowed to drink from humans no matter her craving to do so.

"I know you not gonna talk but just listen" Esme started "your mates just want to protect you and even though you hate us we want the same. We love you Alex and always will so please don't waste away here" at this point Esme was sitting right beside Alex who had yet to look away from the window but she could see the gears turning in her head and just hoped she could see past everything or at least eat more then what she did.

Shortly after Esme left Alex got up and shadow traveled into the woods. She didn't have a place in mind. She just wanted to get out of the house and away from prying eyes. Her thoughts won't safe with Edward around. Jasper could mess with her emotions and Alice kept looking into her future based on what she wanted to do that day which was just look out the window and think. All in all it was a huge invasion of privacy and she won't liking it.

"What are you doing out here" Alex sighed and turned around to face Seth who was basically glaring into her soul.

"Getting away from the cullens and there tendencies to be in other's business" she shrugged preparing to flee if her attacked. She was surprised to see him smile instead.

"Must be annoying with a mind reader around" he mused

"Totally " with that the pair walked through the woods together. She was slowly getting use to his dog smell surprisingly considering she was more of a cat person.

"What's it like in Italy" he questioned

"It's nice other then the fact I'm stuck in a castle with brooding vampires and controlling mates" she frowned a little thinking about them before smiling at Seth" you imprint yet wolf boy"

Seth rolled his eyes at her before shaking his head no"not yet but I'm hoping I will soon." He says  thinking about how happy imprinting made people in his pack.

"Awe that cute you want a little girlfriend to hold and to spoil just like how Sam and Jared have there's don't you lover boy" she joked shoving him lightly playfully

"Yeah yeah Laugh it up "

"I thanks it's cute all things considered " she added seeing his smile fall slightly

"Will you have three mates so"

"It's not all that great honestly especially the overprotectiveness " she says rolling her eyes"love annoying them though" she added before glancing at the sky"it's getting dark and I'm sure you have pack shit to do so I'll see you around wolf boy" she mused before shadow traveling back to the Cullens in a better mood. She still went up to her room and ignored the others. She grabbed Ghost and told her about her day knowing he didn't understand a word she was saying but she didn't care. She needed someone or something she could talk to that won't judge her. Ghost was perfect for that

Vote and comment. What should happen next