Chapter 11: its called Surviving

Alex spent her day at the Cullens house and nights sneaking around in her shadows to gather food and money. She wont taking any chances since Victoria was in town. On top of that the cops were looking for her. She was officially a runaway.

Alex watched the sun set and smirked, she was getting ready to go when she heard a car pull up downstairs. Curiously she looked out the window only the frown at Alice who basically rushed into the house.

"Alex come here,I know your upstairs stairs" alice yelled out making her groan. She knew she could teleport but the chances of her getting away were still slim considering she couldnt go to far in her shadow.

Alex thought about every curse word she could throw at the pixie like girl walking down the stairs. She was instantly brought into a hug making her squirm. "I have missed you" she heard her mumble and it only fueled her anger.

She pushed her off. "I dont care what you missed. Dont ever touch me again " she snapped glaring up at her who didnt seem surprised.

"Bella is dead: Alice says

Alex tensed up before shrugging it off. "Am I suppose to care. I barely knew the girl just like I barely knew you."

At that second Bella busted into the room and lunged at Alice.

"How the hell can you just forgive her after she abandoned you: Alex snapped watching Bella annoyed.

"I forgive her. They left cause they needed to" bella smiled twords Alice

Alex quickly shook her head. "No they left cause they wanted to. Bella you almost died and they broke there prome" she whispered the last part mostly to herself but Alice heard it loud and clear.

"Is that any better then what you did. You pushed me away so in a way you also left me plus you steal and fight" Bella yelled tears flowing down her cheeks

"Ts called surviveing and plus I'm not looking for your forgiveness,its definently not on the top of my bust list" she snapped back feeling only slightly guilty she made the girl cry but shook it off. "This is the really world and it harsh. You lived a sheltered life so do everyone a favor and grow the hell up.we are from two diffrent world" alex glanced at Alice before looking in Bella eyes. "I learned how to survive on my own,you depend on everyone else" with that she grabbed her duffle bag and went outside to cool off.

She wont gonna leave just yet. She just needed air and if she stayed there a second longer she would have snapped. In some ways she knew what she said was harsh but she needed a dose of reality if she was gonna ever survive on her own.

"Alex we gotta go" Alice says walking out of the house making her roll her eyes.

"Why am I not surprised " she mumbles glaring at her.

"Oh your coming with" Alice adds opening the car

"I'm good" she snapped watching Bella get in

"We are going to Italy to save out brother Edward" Alice explained

"His not my brother" she snapped but still got it. Only thing she wanted was the free trip to Italy where she could runaway the first chance she got and never be found. No one would look for her across the world. With that in thought shelaid her head against the window and slept. Tomorrow held new beginnings just not what she was expecting.

Vote and comment, let me know what you think