Chapter 28:A day out

This is what Noah looks like

It's been a couple two weeks since the date and Alex was feeling neglected. The kings were always doing trials leaving her with random guards she didnt know the name of nor did she care to learn them. When she finally thought they were getting somewhere they drown themselves in work.

She has seen them here and that but it didnt last long before they were rushing off.

She would wake up,shower, eat,gaze out the window,sleep and then repeat.

To put it shortly she felt trapped and alone. She hated the feeling. She wanted out and with a new goal in mind she opened her door to come face to face with a random guard.

Ignoring the female she stormed pass her and made her way twords the throne room where she knew the kings would be along with Jane who she saw as a friend and the other elite guards.

"My queen the kings are doing a trial" The guard tried to reason with the human who seemed to be on a war path but it fell on dead ears when she still opened the door just as a males head was ripped off by Felix.

She didnt flinch or scream for death was a regular thing for her and walked up to the kings who were already looking at her in confusion.

"Amore mio we are busy,is there something you need" Aro questioned standing up

Alex stopped right in front of him knowing he would react first. "I wanna go out"

"No" she didnt even have to glance Caius way to know he was the one you said it. He was to possessive.  They all were.

"I bored and havent been outside in two weeks. You guys said your make an effort and havent. Hell I have barely seen you three the least you guys can do is let me out."She snapped looking into Aro eyes with determination

Aro nodded as if understanding but Alex knew better when he opened his mouth. "We will think about it"

Alex wanted to scream and demand to be let out but to everyone's surprise she turn around and stormed out of the room and straight to hers with the female guard right on her tail. "Do not bother me at all" she snapped slamming the door knowing everyone could hear it.

Alex picked up her phone and a couple of money before stepping into the shadows. She thought about the mall. She felt the same pull she always felt when she teleported and when she looked around she was in a changing booth.

She left quickly and decided to walk around. It was a beautiful day out with many people smiling and walking around. Many family's occupied the streets,it almost made her miss her own family. It it was an empty wish. She was after all the black sheep.

"Mommy the circus is going to start soon" a little girl squealed while pulling on her parents arms begging them to go faster

Alex never went to a circus but has heard about it. She glanced down at her money before going to follow the family.

"Stalking is a new low. Even for you"

Alex smirked already knowing this voice it belonged too

"I feel as though you are the one stalking  Noah."

"That is untrue. I just stay in Italy and like you company. Now what adventure are we going on today" he asked moving his hands around eagerly and almost mocking

"I'm going to the circus if you must know" she says seeing a red and white tent come into view

"And your mates just let you out into the dangers of the world"
Alex gave him a look almost asking if he could hear himself