Chapter 43" Awake

It felt like years of torment have gone by the time Alex woke again. Opening her eyes everything was more clear. She could see details of things she could never see before.

"Amazing right Amore mia" Aro came into view smiling excitedly at her.

She sat up and instantly hugged him.
"A little tight Amore mia"

Alex instantly let go checking him over for any injuries."sorry Aro." She mumbled before glancing around the room to see it empty." Where is Marcus and Cauis." She questioned feeling a little hurt they won't in the room

"In the thrown room. They wanted to stay but duty calls. We have been switching out.you were never Alone" he explained motioned towards the door. "Will you like to seem them.im sure everyone wants to see you again considering you have been changing for three weeks now"

Alex looked at him curiously"why did it take so long"

"We do not know"

Nodding her head she smirked at Aro"see you in the thrown room"and just like that she pulled the shadows to cover her form, and disappeared and reappeared into the throne room.

Glancing around she saw Jane, Alec, Dimitri, and Felix on guard like always. That left Marcus and chaos sitting upon the throne overlooking everyone. Walking into site she packed Marcus on the cheek before hugging Cauis knowing he wanted to look tough and front of everyone."I missed you guys"

Smiling brightly and hugged Jane and Alec also before fist pumping Dimitri and Felix.

"We are glad you are awake" Marcus stated standing up.

"Yes your just in time for your first feeding" Cauis piped in looking at the door

That's when Alex Heard the talking of humans and could smell the blood pumping through their veins. "It's seems I am" she mumbled looking at the door unmoving. Everything fiber in her body was telling her to hunt and sink her fangs into someone. It didn't gaze her though. She knew what she was agreeing to when she let her king's change her.

Just as the door opened Aro walked into the room. "Welcome everyone,I usually have a speech but we have someone new dining with us so " Aro motioned towards Alex"you get for pick'

That's all Alex needed to hear before she lunged at the closest female, sinking her fangs into her neck.
Almost instantly did screams erupt around her yet she paid them no mind. 
Once her meal was finished did she finally glance up and let the body of the human fall. Everyone else was still feeding so she sat up on Marcus throw n and watched.

"How was your first feed" Cauis was at her side in an instant

"It was nice also its nice not to hear you calling me a brat now" she teased smiling up at him. "So what am I now"

"Will the opposite of brat in my opinion would be an angel and your in no means one of those so your still a monello" Cauis smirking seeing the annoyed expression settle on Alex face. "But your my Monello so it does not matter"

"Whatever""Alex mumbled

"Don't forget she in a newborn you could kick your ass right now Cauis given the chance" Marcus stated walking towards the pair.

Alex smirked up at Cauis before gasping dramatically and pointing at Marcus. "Your cussing now what happened doing my transformation....maybe I'm just a bad influence"

"Or Marcus is finally leaving his she'll behind thanks to you" Aro stated sitting on his thrown. "So if anything your a good influence.......... sometimes"

"Yeah thanks for that" Alex grumbled getting up. "I'm stealing Jane and Alex. You two have fun dealing with your barbaric vampires for the day" and just like that shadows surrounded her and the twins leaving behind Dimitri and Felix who both grown and annoyance."wish she could have taken us to"Dimitri stated glancing at the door as two vampires was dragged in. Felix nodded glaring at the door

"Oh stop your complaining, you know the basically family" Aro shaking his head amused

"Let's get to work you two nomads have been accused of telling humans of our secret" Cauis snapped glaring down at the two vampires that glared up at them in return. And so the trials have begun

Vote and comment. Sorry if it feels like I'm neglecting you guys I'm not. Just really busy. Any ideas for this book?