Chapter 36: Story time 2.0

Alex had finally put her siblings to bed after there bath and couldnt help bit glare at the kings who sat across the room talking with the guards. She wanted answers but looking at the time she decided to do what she planned. Which was tell them about herself even if they had pissed her off prior.

Getting up she walked towards them. "Come on" She mumbled not wanting to wake her siblings up. "Jane,Alec Demitri and Felix can watch my sibling considering I have babysiters stalking me outside"

She knew she was being petty and simply just didnt care. She had the right to know that she was being watched by vampite guards. Guards that she didnt even know the name of.it was creepy and uncalled for.

Ignoring the glare she recieved she walked out of the hotel room knowing they would follow her close behind

"Where are we going amore mio " Aro smiled at her softly only to receive a glare in return.

"I told you I would show you werenai grew up. How I lived. Your going to learn about me" Alex grabbed Marcus hand despite how she felt. She knew he was on her side more then the other two. She saw them as spoiled kids who had a tantrum every time something g didnt go there way.

"What we have gathered so far is that your parents kicked you out at a young age and so you were homeless" Caius stated slightly annoyed at the fact his mate was treated the way she was

"Correct.they abandoned me. Promising to return but never did. It was hard at first. I had to eat out of dumpsters to survive  before I figured out how to pick pocket without getting caught" She explained leading the trio out of the hotel and down the street twords the more crime ridden part of the city.

"It was hard of course and I was caught many times meaning I learned very quickly how to fight and take out bigger opponents. This place helped with that" she stopped in front of a fighting club. It was loud and filled to the rim with people of all race betting on fights and overall just having a good time."the owner taught me how to defend myself. I sometimes fought in the ring. Didnt loose much"she  smirked thinking about all the fight she had. Her wins and her losses. She made great memories from this place even if she was picked on for being a girl.

"Why did you fight in the ring. Your young" Caius questioned glaring at the building as if hoping it would burn down. It was amusing to watch and Alex couldnt help but smile.

"I needed the money. Plus I had to earn my keep.this was the fastest way to get a quick buck as well as losing it" Alex motioned walked away from the building and across the street to a bar that looked shabby on the outside bit fancy on the inside."this is an all girls bar. Basically a safe haven for all females. I cam here many time considering the owner liked me to some degree. Males were not allowed and were kicked out many times for trying to get in" Alex mumbled

"Why an all female club" Aro asked watching as females went inside giggling with one another.

"The owners or lesbians and warded off a men when a group of the assaulted multiple females inside her club." Aex smiled and waved at a passing women who waved back.

"Stay safe babe" the girl advised glancing at the males nervously

"I will Rose.have fun" Alex turned and started to walk down the street. "You guys see me as a defenceless little human. I'm a survival and you guys need to realize that I wont bow down to you.If you want me as your mate.i wont depend on you guys every word and will not submit when times get worse. I'm either your equal or nothing at all" Alex turned to face her kings who were already watching her. "I didnt fight and struggle my whole life to have another control me. I wont allow it. Think on that. I'll do what I like,see you back in the hotel room" pulling the shadows to her she teleported back into the room they ate staying in catching Demitri off guard and making him fall off his chair.

Stifling a laugh she hopped into the bed with her siblings and let sleep consume her.

Vote and comment. What you think?