Chapter 24:Enemies?!?

The following day was busy. The kings were stuck doing trials and Alex guard was an unknown girl who simply glared at every move she made . To say it was upsetting would be an understatement. It annoyed her to no end. She would rather have Demitri whi she had yet to face yet.

Alex watched the girl curiously. She was taken to the kitchen to eat and now just sat on a bar stool. Her guard was still glaring at her and she had enough. "You got something to say?"

The vampire looked surprised Alex even spoke to her before going back to glaring.

"Seriously stop glaring at me" she snapped standing up . Her anger only rose when the vampire smirked at her."what's your problem?"

"My problem is you"

Alex rolled her eyes"ok .....would you like to elaborate"

"Your a weak little human. The kings can do better" The guard sneered flashing her teeth to scare Alex

She coukdnt help but laugh at her. "So that's you problem. That's cute I mean real hilarious " she says

"Nothing is funny you weakling" The guard yelled stalking twords her

Alex saw her movements and called the shadows to hide her

"Your a coward " The guard yelled turning in circles trying to find her

"I'm not a coward, it's called using your recourse. In this case it's my shadows" Alex appeared on the other side of the room. "I didnt choose to be here. Still dont so I'm not gonna let some sparklely fairy disrespect me" Alex used the shadows to darken to room. Alex could see perfectly fine with no lights on for the shadows guided her.

She could help but hold her hand out twords the vampire. She has been waiting for a good time to practice new things and what better way then on a vampire she didnt like.

She imagined the shadows holding the vampire off the ground. Holding her by her throat. She watched the shadows move to complete their task. When the girl was successfully being held up shebcouldnt help but smile.

"I'm not a coward and I'm definitely not weak.  That's what your kind dont seem to understand. I can take care of myself" she snapped with one last glare twords the terrified vampire she turned to leave the room returning the shadows to there proper areas.

Alex made her way to her room,avoiding all contact by staying near or in the shadows. She just want to be left alone for the rest of the day which date didnt wont. The second she entered her room she saw a pink dress laying on her bed.

Looking at the fire place then the dress she wasted no time with grabbing the dress and throwing it into the fireplace before lighting it with a lighter she carried

"The kings wont be happy about that" Jane walked into the room smiling at Alex who returned it.

"And I'm suppose to give a damn" Alex turned back to the fireplace and watched at the dress turned into ash. "Why are you even here"

"Your guard reported that you dissapeared on her" Alex smirked twords her.

"I sorta did but sorta didnt"

"What does that mean"

"Just like I said. I sorta did but sorta didnt. Regardless, unless you, alec, felix, Demitri or even Heidi are my guard I'll continue to do that. Go ahead and tell the kings what I said. "

"And what if your dress" Jane looked at the ruined dress amused before looking at Alex

Alex just smirked at her. "What dress?" she questioned faking innocence that had Jane laughing and Alex smirking

Alex walked over to the closet and opened it. She glared and looked over to jane who held up another dress. "Kings ordered all your clothes into another room. You can't go in pjs so you have no choice.ill even do your hair"

"Then I'm not going" she snapped jumping into the bed.

"Alex I know this is hard for you but they are really looking forward to this night out with you. We all pay if there in a bad mood." Jane says
"You know they have tempers. If there irritated so are we. If there mad so are we. So please not for them but us,for me.give them a shot"

Alex just looked at her. A part of her wanted to fight and scream while another part of her was saying go at it. She was confused on which side to follow but in the end Jane was right. She sucked up her ego and pride and grabbed the dress.

"No promises. I still not happy about this and only because this dress looks better then the one I burned" Alex says  lying a little bit before running into the bathroom.

She took a quick shower and then put on the dress and a pairs of black boots. She wouldnt admit it aloud but the dress wont half bad and as she stepped out to the bathroom Jane was there waiting for her. "Let me do your hair"

Alex nodded and said down. It didnt take long for Jane to finish and when she was done she barely recognized herself. She wont use to having her hair up or wearing anything but Jean's but here she was rocking a cute dress.
It just wont her but in some ways she liked it.

"Its beautiful " Alex mumbled turning in circles

"No my queen...your beautiful " Jane smiles at her before motioning twords the door.

"Your kings await "

Vont and comment

Vont and comment. I love this dress on her so I had to pick it.