Chapter 5: a Day

Today was torture for Alex. She was woken up bright and early by Alice to go shopping which she hated. Rosaline and Esme tagged along much to her dismay. The only clothes she even liked were the ones Rosaline picked out, other then that she wanted to burn the whole store down.

All Alice wanted to get her was dresses that immediately got declined and thrown into the no pile.

In the end they left the store with little to no clothing and a very annoyed Alex. Once they arrived home Alex quickly went up to her room to avoid the others.

It was Edward who glared up the stairs. "Shes ungrateful and hateful you know" he says twords his family who had gathered in the living room. "Shes only thinking about running"

"Even so we cant allow her to" Alice says sitting down beside Jasper

"I like her" Rosaline says bringing the attention to herself. "Shes badass and speaks up for herself"

"Shes scared"

Everyone looked at Jasper who sat staring at the stairs. "Frustrated too"

Everyone sat in silence to ponder over what was said. "Enough of this is Bella coming to the baseball game" Alice squeals smiling widely

"Yes" Edward glanced at the rest of his family before meeting Rosealines eyes "be nice"

"Dont tell me what to do. We are all in danger the longer you play human with her" she snapped glaring at him.

At that moment Alex walked down the stairs. "What is this about Bella" she asked making edward glare at her.

"You were ease deopping"

"No you were just loud idiot. " she snapped rolling her eyes. Honestly she were just bored and there yelling match was getting annoying. "Also can I make a sandwich or something" she added directing the question to Esme who smiled at her.

"I'll make it" Esme says walking into the kitchen excited to finally be able to use it for once.

Shrugging her shoulders Alex walked twords Rosalie "I wanna know more about vampires since for some reason I'm stuck here"

"Follow me" Carlisle says walking into his office. She followed close behind before taking a seat the second they entered.
"Now spill all you secrets vampy"

Shaking his head he began "as you know we drink animal blood unlike other vampires" he moves to take a seat in front of her. "Some vampires have gift. Like Alice can see the future, Jasper is an empath, Edward can read mind-"

"So eddyboy is even more of a creep then before.gotcha" Alex mumbles glaring slightly

"I guess you can sat that.....Emment is stronger then most, Rosalie beauty " he continued smiling softly at the other. "We are ruled by the Volturi who protect the law"
Alex didnt understand why hearing the Volturi name intrigued. As if she had to know more and looking at Carlisle she knew he could tell their name did something.

"This is stupid " she mumbles standing up wanting nothing more to to end the conversation here and there

Carlisle continued to smile. "Tomorrow we are having a baseball game,care to join" he asked

"No,why would I want to do that. Ask your other human pet" he mumbled rolling her eyes. "Night" she added leaving the room.

She spotted Esme with her sandwich and quickly grabbed it before disappearing into her room to be alone. She had much to think about and ponder and baseball was bot on her list to do.

Hope you like it. Vote and comment