Chapter 13: The kings

The throne room were deadly silent as everyone watched Alex. Marcus had stood up in surprise followed by Caius.

Alex stood there glancing between the three with a glare. "What did you just say" she asked the male in the middle who simply smiled.

"I called you my love" he took a step twords her only for her to retreat back into the shadows

"Dont be afriad" he says looking at the spot she dissapeared in. "We will never hurt you" he added almost pleading her with his eyes to show herself.

"Brother why not let her join the Cullens, it may ease her mind" the tall king that looked sad a second ago reasons.

Shrugging Alex left the shadows and walked to Alice. She still hated them but if push came to shove she was hiding behind her.

"Who are they" she whispered to Alice . Before she could answer the blondie cleared his throat.

"If you were curious you could've just asked. I am Caius "

"Marcus"

"And I'm Aro"

Glancing at each male respectively "last question,why did you call me 'my love'" she asked crossing her arms.

Aro glancing at his brother before smiling at her."we are your mates or what you may understand more is soulmate. You belong to us"

"I belong to no one" she snapped glaring at him.

"That is where you are wrong" caius snapped walking down the stairs along with Marcus who both just wanted to be close to her.

"Peace brother,she is only human and do not understand " marcus says smiling softly at Alex who glared at him.

'Why do I feel like he just called me stupid' she thought glancing at Alice. "You knew didnt you" she asked watching her fidget.

"Yes, I saw a vision of you with the kings so I knew you would be ok" she glancing at Edward nervously. They both knew she had a temper and now since she hated the pair she wont gonna hold it back.

"How long have you known"she calmly asked

"After the first time we met you"

Alex teared up a little everything became clear now. Why they adopted her. Why they tried to stay on her good side and teach her about being a vegetarian vampire.

"You used me" she yelled looking at her in betrayal

"No we didnt Alex we-"

"You what?...you took me in becaus of your vision or am I wrong." She asked backing away from her. "Your just like my parents. No your worst then my parents and I hate all of you" she snapped glaring at her. "You should have never came back" she added looking down.

Alice shook her head. "We didnt use you Alex your family" she says taking at step towards her.

"I think that's enough Cullens let's get back to the situation at hand with dear Bella" Aro says glaring at her. Caius growled slowly watching her mate cry and nothing he could do about it. He wanted to kill the girl and Cullen boy here and now

Everyone went back to the case at hand but the tension in the air was thicker. The witch twins now stood behind there queen in a protective manner. This didnt go unnoticed by Alex who tensed up. She had to get out of here.

She couldnt teleport since she didnt know much of Italy and couldnt outrun vampires so maybe she could outthink them. Convince them to let her leave or something.

Alex glanced over watched Edward get charged by one of the Volturi guards and smiled as he got hurt. "He deserves that" she mumbled watching him get slammed into the ground. The vampire glanced at her amused as did many of the guards but she ignored them

"Stop stop, please kill me. Not him" Bella yelled out close to tears.

Alex frowned now just catching onto why they were fighting. She honestly didnt care but at the same time she was against it. She took a step twords Bella only to be pulled back by Jane who shook her head

Alex glared at her before looking at Alice who smiled "bella will be one of us"she tells Aro walking twords him. "I can show you" she held out her hand and he grabbed it immediately

Deep down Alex was jealous at the fact they were holding hands but hid it well just like any emotions she didnt want want to show

"Very well then get it done" Aro smiled at Bella then Alice.

"Remember that the Volturi do not give second chances" Caius added glaring at the trio as they turned to leave. Alex went to follow ignoring the looks the guards gave her.

"And where are you going Amore mio" Aro asked

"Home" she stated crossing her arms.

"This is your home now" Caius snapped makeing her jump

"I wanna finish school " she snaps back

"Finish here. Italy has many schools."

"Yeah that's great other then the fact I speak English or have your forgotten"
The pair glared at one another. Neither one of them wanted to back down

"Peace brother. We should let her finish school alongside Bella. We do have preparations to make for her" Marcus says drawing there attention. Neither one of there glares softened looking at the quiet king either but that didnt hinder his smile.

"I agree with Marcus. Let her have her last year as a human before she turns and spends eternity with us but there will be some arrangements if we allow you to go" Aro glanced at the witch twins and then demitri and Felix. "You shall have guards. Demitri and Alec shall go with you now while we gather your personal guards who are busy at the moment and send them later "

Alex just blankly stared at him. "Sooo your giving me babysitters "

"No Amore mio, I'm giving you guards"

"There babysitters and you know it" she snapped glaring at him. "I have the Cullens why do I need guards" she asked. She knew she could eventually escape the Cullens but guards specifically there for her would be tricky.

"Like we are gonna trust them with your protection" Caius snapped glaring at said Cullens.

Alex had to hold back a smirk. "Fine, I'll leave with Demitri and Alec then if it stops your whining " she glanced at both vampires who moved to stand next to her and glared.

"Cya around" she mumbles following th cullens out followed by the guards

The cullens simply frowned knowing Alex cared next to nothing about school.they knew she was lying most likely buying time but both chose against informing the kings.

Back at the throne room the three brothers watched the door close behind their mate. "She is something else" Marcus comments smiling a little at the thought of there mate

Aro couldnt help but agree. "Felix and Jane we are gonna pay a visit to the queens later. Its time we make room for our true Queen" he says making the pair bow.

Caius smirking at this. "You two know what to do until then. Gather who you need and meet us there after our meal"

"Yes my king,anything for our queen" Jane smirked looking at Felix who smirked back. Today marked the beginning of change and no one could wait for her return.

Vote and comment let me know what you think. She met her lovely kings