Chapter 27:Date part 2

This wonderful cover was made by JVolturiThanks again for making this cover

Thanks again for making this cover. I really do love it. It will be changed by the end of the night,just letting everyone know.
You are amazing
Enjoy the chapter

The ride back was quiet everyone was lost in their own thoughts. Mainly Alex who had to think about if she truly wanted whatever she had with the kings to work out or to just run away as planned.  The cons still greatly outweighed to pros even if they said they were gonna work on it.

Could I even trust them?

She thought to herself glancing at the three kings who were now quietly talking amoungs themselves. She knew next to nothing and while trying to learn they didnt open up but expected her to,which she sorta did and now regret.

As the limo pulls to a stop she waisted no time and getting out,looking confused when the castle was nowhere in sight but instead stood a festival with many booths situated everywhere

"The dinner was a total bust and when we all calmed down decided on coming here to make it up with you" Caius mumbled wrapping his arm around her. "We home you dont mind Monella"

Alex basically forced herself to relax in his arms. She wont use to others touching her bit she knew all three kings were and her pulling away would just anger Caius more.

"What's the festival about" she asked walking pass to booths with the kings got on her tail.

"There are things planned throughout the week but it's all the save. Marcus liberating all vampires" Alex glanced at Aro who wore a smirk while looking at all the booths

"You can be serious. Marcus Marcus " she asked glancing at the male in question. "That Marcus?" She added on pointing at him watching him nod.it made a smile appear as she glanced around at all the people happily conversing without realizing just how much they are celebrating lie"it cant get any more ironic then that"

She didnt realize just how much humans believed until now. We believed anything we are basically told and question the things that dont need to be questioned.

Alex glanced at one booth in particular. It was a darts game and there was a prize of a black cat that she wanted. It was small but beautiful. "Do you want it Monella"

"I'm not a Monella and yes I wanna play the game" she says slipping out of Caius arms to pull him twords the booth.

"I'll win it for you then" he says handing the man the money and picking up the darts

"The cat is small but handmade and worth a lot because of the detail so you only gotta make one bullseye and the rest at least in the circle " the man explained before stepping away after handing Caius the darts. "Good luck"

Alex didnt really pay attention to the male instead watched Caius land everywhere but the bullseye making her laugh out loud. "You had decades to learn darts and completely suck" she mused pulling Aro up next and ignoring Caiuseye roll.

"I guess I can give it a shot" Aro paid the man and then started throwing the darts.

"Better then Caius but not enough to win the kitty. Last but not least Marcus. Is he gonna buckle down and save that kitty or fail miserably like his brothers" she says waving her hands and acting like she has a microphone.

The kings thought it want adorable but kept their mouth closed not wanting to upset her good mood. Once Marcus finally shot and missed just like her brothers she was basically in Aro's laughing like crazy. "You guys suck at darts. Ok u had my fun my turn" she says waiting for one of the brothers to hand over the money. Without hesitation she shot all five darts. Three hitting the bullseye and the other two close enough to be considered bullseye. Without looking the kings or man she pointed at the kitten she wanted.

"Thanks " she mumbled hugging it to her chest once the man gave it to her.

"You just wanted us to make a fool out of ourselves" Caius says amused with his mate

"That and the fact I dont need training but you three could use it" she says smirking at him before winking and walking away knowing they would follow. They explored other booths

The kings wanting to mend their broken ego's and Alex just wanting to watch them try and fail all while letting the walls down for the night

Another wonderful chapter for my fans. Vote and comment