Chapter 29:Caught

Alex woke up the next morning and almost screamed. Demitri stood in her doorway watching her and she didnt know how long his been there. She would have screamed and cursed him out if it wont for the glare he held.

She sucked up her ego and smiled. "Demitri what a wonderful day we are having. Can I help you" she asked standing up. She glanced around the room for any possible exits before silently calling out to the shadows

"Yes,the raining wheather just screams 'beautiful' dont you think."

That's when she noticed the sound of water hitting her window making her silently curse  at how stupid who was. "Where are my guards for today"

"I'm your guard for today co suffering the stunt you pulled yesterday " Demitri crossed his arms and gave her a pointed look

"The kings?" She questions

"Busy but will be here later to spend time with you. Now my queen let's talk about the stunt you pulled in Forks or maybe how you hung up the phone on me when talking with an unknown vampire" Demitri all but growled at the thought of his queen getting hurt

"Are there any other guard available I could possibly do a switcheroo with" Alex stepped one foot into the shadows without him noticing. In all honestly she had forgotten about Demitri being mad at her

"Nope,just you and I today until the king come and get you" She watched the male take a step into the room and couldnt help but panik and close her eyes. "The hell"

Alex opened her eyes in surprise when she felt all the shadows move in front of her. What stood between her and Demitri she couldnt explain. It was like a giant humanoid figure made out of shadows. It stood in a fighting stance making her smile slightly when she figured out it was her doing.

It dissapeared soon after she realized it leaving an open gap for Demitri to get her. Instead of the glare he held seconds before he was smiling
"Your getting stronger with your gift my queen. Not that it excuses you from what you did"

And just like that he appeared in front of her and started to tickle her. Squirming and trying to fight off the attack she couldnt help but laugh forgetting all about using her powers to fight him off.

A cough was sounded behind the pair making them both freeze and glanced at towards the door. Standing in all their glory Felix, Alec, and Jane stood surrounding the kings who all watched amused.

Thankful for the distraction Alex used the shadows to teleport behind Caius for he was viewed as the meanest and she knew Demitri wouldnt dare go near him. Marcus was to kind and may have let him get are and Aro was unpredictable at times.

"He tried to kill me" she whines sticking her tongue out at an innocent looking Demitri

"Well you probably deserved it" Caius replied smirking down at her.

Alex simply rolled her eyes before deciding not to use him as a shield. Instead she walked behind Aro and laughed and shook his head amused.
"Nothing is funny. " she grumbled glaring up at him.

"You seemed to be enjoying your self Piccolo " Marcus teased making her glare his way before deciding none of them could be trusted. Backing away from the kings she jumped on Alec's back.

"I'm hanging with the twins from now on. You are all mean" she says before making eye contact with Felix who stood amused"havent really spoken to you hit your also mean"

"How so" He asked confused

"Just cause" she looked at Jane next and smiled at her. " come on ,can we go to the inside garden" she asked recieving a nod.

"We could take you amore mio "

Not even batting an eyelash at Aro she shook her head no. "Want girl time with Jane"

"They why is Alec going monello"

Tightening his hold on Alex and urging him to walk which he did with Jane by his side she smirked. "His Jane's brother and there almost always togeather plus his not annoying"

She says giving a pointed looked to an annoyed Caius.  They thankfully didnt follow the trio to the garden where she jumped of Alec back to sit under the tree. The twins followed her lead and sat down.

Alex sighed and laid down. "I dont know why but I really like you two. Especially you Jane " Alex mumbled rolling onto her stomach. "Your the only female in the elite guard and dont take shit from nobody plus you strong "

"Thank you my queen" Jane says giving her a rare smile

"Your the same way too you know. Your strong and extremely independent " Alec cut in holding Jane's hand. The twins hand a look of respect on their faces as they looked at Alex and she couldnt help but smile at them

They spent the rest of the day just joking and making things out of flowers. Alex knew they wont her age but they were close enough considering how young they looked. Maybe staying with the Volturi wouldn't be so bad she thought to herself as she watched Jane giggle at something Alec had said. They were like a family. The whole covern and that's something Alex never truly had.

Vote and comment. Alex got a new ability and Demitri finally got to talk to her somewhat. What you guys think?