Chapter 8: Annoyance

It's been a couple days since the attack from James and Alex could honestly say that she couldnt be happier. She stopped pushing the cullens away and somewhat accepted them. She needed work on trusting Bella but the human annoyed her to no end but she guessed every family had that one annoying sibling or person they cared less for then everyone else.

Today was Bella's birthday and like predicted Alice was throwing a birthday party. Alex watched as they pulled up to the school. Today she was riding with Emment and Roaslie like usual when they saw brlla surrounded by her friends.

"I'm so not looking forward to this party " she mumbled glaring at Bella.

"Play nice little cub" Emment says smiling down at Alex as they got out the jeep.

"Shes right tho. Still dont understand why she is still around" Rosalie added smirking at Alex who smirked back.

It was easy to see who she favored out of the Cullens. They were similar but still very diffrent

They made there way into the school just in time for the bell to ring. Alex made her way to class like usual when she was stopped by a random guy. He looked nervous as he stood there looking down at his shoes.

"Can I help you?" She asked glaring at him both annoyed and confused. Everyone knew she hated other even before she was adopted by the Cullens. The resting glare and snarky remarks gave it away.

"I'm Gabriel and umm I have seen you around and was thinking that you were cute" he says smiling a little twords the end

"Point?" She asked crossing her arms

Gabriel sighed and looks into her eyes. "I like you Alex, and I want you to be my girlfriend "

Alex just stares at him. "Let me get this straight....I dont you you and you dont know me yet you want to date me"she questions smirking at him amused. "That's not creepy at all" she adds walking pass him.

"Then let's get to know each other" he says following her to first period

"Honestly I'm good" she opens the door ignoring the teacher as she asked why she was late.

"I'm not letting this go. I will make you mine Alex Cullen: he yells into the classroom making everyone look at Alex who glared at them in return.  She sat down ignoring everything like always.this continued on thought the day.

Alex would leave class and Gabriel would be there ready to walk her to class. He would try to socialize only to be ignored by Alex who went as far as to put headphones in instead of listen to the hyper teen go on about his day.

Lunch came around quickly and she was annoyed. Sitting down she flared at Emment who laughed. "Rought day" he asked with a knowing smirk

"I have a stalker and I'm close to killing him" she says glaring over at Gabriel who sat at a table full a misfits.  Every once in awhile she would catch him stealing glances at her till she had enough and got up. "I'm going home" he mumbled grabbing her back.

Alice followed her out surprisingly followed by Jasper. "We will drive you" she says getting into the car.
Alex shrugged and followed just wanting to leave. She didnt understand why he wanted her so badly.

"You know you cant faye him right" malice says glancing at Alex in the rearview mirrior.

Alex just glared at her. "Does it look like I'm going to date that idiot. Also again with the future seeing. Does it even work cause theres no way in hell  I'll date him" she snaps storming out of the car once it stopped outside the house. She was so done with everything that when it was time for the party she hid away on top of the roof.

It was starting to get late when she saw Emment and Edward dragging Jasper out of the house. Thinking on her feet she used the shadows to teleport downstairs. What she saw was weird. Somehow Bella was a bleeding mess on the floor with Chailse in doctor mode attempting to help her.

"Alex honey go back upstairs " Esme tells her once she saw Alex watching the seen.

Alex nodded. "Yeah I'll do that" she mumbles rushing back upstairs normally still in shock. She had many questions that went unanswered. As the night stretched on no one came to check up on her but she could hear them all whispering and moving things around. She had a feeling whatever the Cullens were playing and she wont gonna like it.

Vote and comment. Let me know what yall think