Chapter 26: Date night

Alex couldnt help but blush as the trio of kings lead her into a restaurant called Luigi's. It was small but extremely homey and gave off a welcome feeling.

They sat in the back away from everyone else. "You guys know a little bit about me about what about you guys?"

"What about us amore mio "

"Tell me something about yourselves "

Aro looked at Marcus and Caius basically talking with there eyes before Caius looked at her. "I like to paint,landscapes and portraits that sort of things. I like be out in the garden in my free time.

Marcus cleared his throat once Cauis stopped "I'm probably the most soft hearted out of the covern. I'm gifted in seeing others relationships and bonds. I like to read in my spare time so I'm often found in the library "
He motioned for Aro to continue

"I'm also gifted with seeing people every thought with just a touch. I'm usually in the office doing work or with the guards seeing how training is progressing "

Alex watched the three curiously. She had questions for all three of them. They barely had given her any information about them. She wanted to know their past just like how she told them of her past. It wont allnof her past but it was more then what they were giving her at the moment.

She glanced down at the menu and rolled her eyes. "I cant read Italian so anything you guys recommend" she asked pushing the menu away.

"We dont eat human food but I heard the humans talking about some pasta that is good" Aro says before waving a waiter over and ordering in Italian.

Alex once again rolled her eyes. Italy was not her scene. Especially since she couldnt understand anyone unless they were tourists or knew the english language.

"We will teach you the language soon.you will have all the time in the word to learn it" Marcus says watching her become annoyed with the situation she was in.

It didnt take long for her food to be delivered and she began to eat ignoring how the kings watched her. "What exactly can your gift do" Aro asked halfway through her meal

"Anything with shadows I guess" she answered after swallowing her food

"Which is"

"Nunya business " she snapped glaring at him.

"Amore mio I'm just curious. We want you protected at all times and your gift will help. You need training of course so you can defend yourself"

"I already know how to defend myself" Alex pushed her food away. She was no longer hungry and felt the tension rising between Aro and Caius who looked to want to say something

"And you have proven that wonderfully" Caius says motioning to her still wrapped wrist.

"I'm not dead so I think I did fine"
She flinched when all three kings growled at her words. She didnt care what anyone thought. She wont weak and she didnt need to be trained.

"I'm sorry Piccolo but I agree with my brothers. We only wish the best for you" Marcus smiled at her softly only wishing to diffuse the on coming argument

"I was fine before you three came along and I'll be fine after"

"Your not going anywhere but the castle." Caius growled out glaring at his mate

"I dont need you" she met his eyes and that's all he or the kings needed before they all got up. Caius being the closest grabbed her and started to pull her outside twords the limo.

Despite her screams no one dared to stop the males drag her out

"What the hell is wrong with you. Seriously get your anger issues fixed" she all but screamed when thrown into the limo. She said nothing else when they followed her in,each one mad or irritated in there own way.

"What will it take for you to let us in and trust us. For you to stay by our side" Marcus moved to sit beside her. He was always the one to get over things quicker then others.

"How about you guys let me in first or maybe give me more freedom then the castle walls. Let me make my own choices,I'm not a baby" Alex didnt have the heart to snap at Marcus. He was the only one out of the kings who never snapped at her or yelled.

"We will try but you also have to try" Aro spoke up smiling softly at her.

Caius also smiled a little her way.
"His right,we will. Just give us a chance. That's all we ask"

Alex couldnt help but nod. This was the softest she ever saw the trio. None of them was glaring or yelling and maybe just maybe she could give them a shot as long as they still gave her the freedom she wanted

Hope you like it. Took awhile to come up with this. My brain just gave up on me. While I have you here check out my other books. Its avenger,originals,vampire diaries and my newest Star war Rebels fan fictions. I'm also thinking king about putting my original work up here to