Chapter 20: Not the boss of me

The room was tense and extremely quiet as everyone watched alex and Caius. They held eye contact neither one of them wanting to look away. It was a show of dominance that Alex was slowly losing. She looked away and glanced around the room both annoyed and slightly nervous.
"Soooo, what I miss" she asked walking around the blonde king

"Where were you" Caius asked following her

"Well I went to New York for a little bit" she says acting like she was thinking."took multiple busses to Las Vegas. Let me tell that is a lively city. Full of wonderful people. You should go sometime" she rambled on walking twords marcus. Out of all the kings it was obvious he was the calmest as well as the peace keeper of the trio. Considering he wont glaring at her like the other two.

"Why leave the Cullens. Thought you wanted to finish school" Aro says taking a seat once she says on Marcus arm rest. Caius followed his lead soon after but never let her out of his sight

"I did,then I had the urge to travel" she lies smiling innocently at him.

She turned to glare at Emment who coughed trying to hide a laugh. The Cullens knew she hated school that's why her answer amused them so much.

"Little one you had us all worried" Marcus says wrapping an arm around her waist,he pulled her into his lap

Alex simply rolled her eyes and attempted to get up. It only made him tighten his hold and pull her closer.
"You were worried for no reason so chill out" she mumbles "why they here" she questions nodding twords the Cullens

"They were suppose to watch you and failed" Caius snapped glaring at the cover leader

"Oh so your punishing my babysitters " she deadpan glancing at him only to receive a glare

"Let's get all the facts first." Aro says standing up. He walks twords Carlisle first and held out his which Carlisle instantly toom."I see, you had no idea.Alice said she was the one checking up on alex. Alice if you may" Aro held his hand out to the girl who nervously put her hand in his.

Alex watched on confused. "So is he just gonna hold everyone hands" she asked. She received amused looks from the guards and a smirk from Caius

"No it's his gift. He can see every thought you ever had with a touch of his hand" Marcus explained

Alex nodded annoyed. 'Even more of a creep then Edward. Noted 'she thought reminding her self to keep a distance

Alex jumped slightly when Aro growled out in anger. "You knew she was leaving and let her. On top of that you let her get attacked by a newborn and leave injured" he yelled out earning growls from the Volturi.

Alex rolled her eyes at his antics "stop being so dramatic" she mumbles getting a glare from Aro. "On second thoughts,be as dramatic as you want. We need a good drama queen around" she says holding her hands up in surrender.

"Take the Cullens to a spare room. There stay with be extended" Aro demands.

Some lower guards went to lead them to there room when Demitri glared at them and pushed them out of the way. "This way Cullens " he snapped taking the lead.

"Why do I feel like Demitri is going to make there stay hell" Alex says watching them leave.

"That's cause his probably is. All of the Volturi will. You are there queen and they let you in harm's way" Aro says

Marcus stood up with Alex in his arms and they all left out through a back entrance behind their throne.

They all stayed quiet and led Alex into a room. It was beautiful. It had a queen sized bed in the middle followed by a fire place in front of it. Chairs were placed around it and a desk stood under the only window in the room. There were two other doors of course she could guess led to a bathroom while the other led to a closet. She chose to explore those later and hop out of Marcus arms.

"Who room is this." She asked

"Yours" Marcus say smiling at her.

"Yeah no. I'm leaving" she snaps glaring at him

"Your doing no such thing. We just go you back and we refuse to loose you again." Caius snaps

"His right. With that being said you cant be trusted" Aro adds on crossing his arms

Alex rolled her eyes. "Awe you cant tust me. What you gonna do lock me up" she ask

"Yes"

"No"

Marcus and Caius looked at one another in odds."we can lock her up like some animal Caius. We should give her guards 24/7 instead" Marcus says

"How we know she won't dissapear from her assigned guards" Caius asks

"Rules that if she break will lead to punishments like locking her up for sometime like a timeout or making her do chorss, I heard teenagers hate doing those" Aro says agreeing with Marcus. She is still out mate "

"Fine your right. When she earns out trust we wont be so strict but until then twenty-four hour security " Caius says

Alex just watched the three annoyed. She hated how they spoke about her like she wont there. On top of that they were taking her freedom away. "You guys do realize I can hear everything you guys are saying right"

"We know. We just dont care." Caius snapped

"You ever think about anger management classes. They may do you some good" she snapped back.

"What did you say"

"You heard me. Your a vampire your hearing is like ten times better then mines plus I didnt stutter" Alex glared at him then moved her glare to Aro and then Marcus. "You cant control me"

"That's not our plan love.Now stay put while we go feed." Marcus turns to leave with his brother in tow

"Sure as hell sound like it to me" she snaps jumping onto the bed. She already knew she was gonna hate it here. She didnt do rules. Hell she barely did the law and that was worst. She wont gonna let the break the fight that is inside of her. She was ready to fight back in any means.

Vote and comment. What you guys think