𝐢 𝐠𝗼𝐭 𝐲𝗼𝐮 - 𝐬.𝐫

alright y'all first one :))
sorry if this sucks but i'm going to try to get better and better!
this one is sort of told like a story (less like an experience)
𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: this one sort of takes place in the later seasons so there is a little bit of a spoiler. there is also some language!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
𝐲/𝐧 𝐩𝗼𝐯

working at the bau is well, interesting.
it's especially interesting when you have a thing for one of the agents. 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘪𝘥. i mean he is pretty perfect. he is crazy intelligent, super caring, and obviously, adorable. so today when me and the team received the news, we couldn't believe it at all.

𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐢𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝.

i'm sure we all had a million thoughts in our mind.
𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯? 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦? 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺?
i mean we all are like family here so it broke our hearts to hear this. but we need to be there for him.
he's currently in a holding cell for god knows what. i mean i knew he used to have some drug problems but could this be why he was arrested? 𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥.

𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯

oh no.
i- uh
what the hell happened.
all i remember is going to mexico when some guys jumped me or something.
𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵.
this isn't good for my job.
oh no.
what if i get fired? this job is one of the only things i have left. my mom, well my mom is just out of it and i don't know what to do for her.
𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵. 𝘪 𝘢𝘮 𝘢𝘣𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘸𝘦𝘥. 𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦.

𝐲/𝐧 𝐩𝗼𝐯

spencer looks 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥?
his hair is all mangled and his clothes look like they've been through the shredder. his eyes are bloodshot too, was this the drugs talking?
"hey spencer" i say with a sad smile.
he only looks up and waves.
he looks like he's having a million panic attacks at the moment.
i hate seeing him like this.
with everything that's happened in his life, especially so young, he doesn't deserve this.
"excuse me hotch? do you think i could go in there to calm him down a bit?" i say.
"yes, i think that would be a good idea. he looks stunned and if he wants to get out of here, his mind has to be straight."
i walk into the holding cell the size of a small walk-in closet.
"hey spence listen to me,"
i take both of his handcuffed hands into mine. he looks up with glossy eyes.
𝘪 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘶𝘨.
"i don't know the reason you're in here, well shit nobody does, but you, but i need you to tell the detective the truth. i know it may be hard to remember but i need you to try really hard if you want to make it out of here." i say.
"y/n, i'm sorry. i'm so so so sorry. i-i didn't mean to get here. i just wanted to help my mom an-and-"
"no spence, you don't need to apologize. i know you would never do something to get you in jail. you are the sweetest person i know! well, besides garcia."
he lets out a small chuckle.
𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥, 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥. 𝘪 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬. 𝘪 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬.
"spence i hope you know i am never leaving your side here. i'll always be in the next room, no matter what."
"why do you care so much about me? i mean you bring me coffee every morning and always check up on me to make sure i didn't relapse. but why? i never did anything special to deserve it." he says.
"no spence. you didn't do anything special to deserve it, you were just being you."
"oh, well thanks, i don't know how to be anyone else." he says.
i smile.
"spence just take the damn compliment." i say laughing.
soon we are both giggling like little kids when he lets out a snort.
we burst out into laughter and all i could think about was how much i loved him.
only problem is, he'd never know it.
"thank you, y/n, for this. for everything. i don't think you know how much you mean to me."
my heart skipped a beat.
y/n this is not the time to confess your love!!
i hear voices outside which means i'm going have to leave soon so they can start the interrogation.
"alright spence before i go, i hope you know that you are going to get out of here. me and the team will do everything in our power to make sure you come home safe. 𝐢 𝐠𝗼𝐭 𝐲𝗼𝐮, we got you."
i stand up from the chair, but not before giving his hands one last squeeze.
"i love you spence, and don't you ever forget that."