𝐢 𝐥𝗼𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮 - 𝐚.𝐡.

okay i wanted a happy one and i thought what better way then to make a cute little family day 😁
happy and soft hotch makes me smile tbh
i know i'm annoying and i keep asking but if y'all have ANY ideas please pm me! the requests are opennn :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝐲/𝐧 𝐩𝗼𝐯

i woke up to an arm draped around my chest and a tiny head of hair brushing my neck.
"good morning aaron." i said as he snuggled closer to me.
"good morning y/n."
"morning daddy, morning y/n!" says jack as he moves to the middle of me and my fiancé's snuggling bodies.
aaron proposed about 3 months ago, and saying yes was one of the best things i've ever done.
the other was becoming jack's full time guardian, instead of just "aaron's partner."
jack is 4 years old, when i first met him, we instantly clicked.
he is absolutely the sweetest little boy and he deserves someone to be there for him, especially after all that's happened with his mom.
"daddy can we make pancakes today?" asked jack.
"of course buddy! and we can put syrup and fruit and whipped cream!" aaron said smiling.
i noticed he did a lot more of that lately.
whenever we were with his team, they were shocked to hear i made him laugh or smile.
i understand the seriousness of his job so i try to help him cheer up after a long case or a bad day.
"y/n?" jack says.
"yes jack?"
"i love you y/n."
oh my
this is the first time he's ever said.
i began to tear up and brought him closer to my chest to hug him.
"buddy, i love you more than you know."
"more than batman loves his batmobile?"
"yes" i say laughing.
i still can't believe he said those three words.
i look over to see a smiling aaron.
"welcome to the family babe." he says.
i smile, knowing i've found my place and was never going to leave it, no matter how hard things got.