𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐠𝗼𝗼𝐝 𝐭𝗼 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 - 𝐞.𝐩.

it feels good to be back :)
hello ml's i missed you guys sm! i haven't been on this app in a while, school has been crazy and i lost motivation to write. but i got back on a few days ago and was reading, and it reminded me of how much i loved to write. i'm going to try and update more often, so give me some ideas of what you wanna see. i'm gonna start back with some fluff, and i love youuu 🤍.
𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐧𝗼𝐧𝐞!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝐲/𝐧 𝐩𝗼𝐯:

exactly a year ago, i was sent on a undercover case to track down russia's biggest drug dealer. also exactly a year ago, i said goodbye to my girlfriend emily, for god knows how long. today is a big day, i get to go home! we finally caught him and his team, and they've admitted to all of it. i'm so excited to be back, most excited to see emily.
she's been my rock ever since i joined the team. she was the first one who took me in, up until i met garcia. i fell in love with her during my first month of working there. a couple months later, i found out she felt the same. we waited a while to start dating, and asked hotch about it first. he said it was alright, as long as there are no distractions, and even cracked a smile when we announced it to him.
i'm currently on a cab to quantico, i called ahead and made sure they weren't on a case or anything. the song "sparks" by coldplay comes on. i smile, remembering how we used to slow dance in the living room of our apartment to this song. all of a sudden i'm snapped out of my thoughts when the driver announces we're here. the building hasn't changed, and i see garcia waiting outside, waving to me with a huge smile on her face.
i tip the driver and run up to her, hugging her tightly. "i've missed you so much y/n, we all have!" she says. "oh trust me, i've missed you guys more. it's so nice to not be wearing 7 layers." i reply. she laughs and begins to rush me inside.
we reach the glass doors of the office, and there i see her. she's turned around, working on some files at morgan's desk. i quietly come in, tiptoeing up to her. morgan and spencer notice me, but know what i'm trying to do so they don't say anything. "hi my love." i say. emily freezes and turns around slowly. god that beautiful face, i've missed it. her mouth opens wide as she throws her arms around me. "i've missed you so much y/n, so so much." she repeats over and over. we reluctantly pull away after a while and she leans in for a kiss. it's filled with passion and love, sparks are practically flying. "hey hey, remember it's an office." hotch says with a smile on his face. we pull apart, cheeks red from embarrassment. i wrap my arm around her with the biggest smile on my face.
"i love you."