𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 - 𝐞.𝗺. 𝐩𝐭 2

i was so tempted to write a part 2 to this because it would be so cute to go on a date with him
so here we gooo
𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: cursing probably
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝐲/𝐧 𝐩𝗼𝐯

i finished fluffing my hair and put on a little more blush.
it was 3:30 and i was getting ready for my date with eddie, i'm so excited but nervous...
he's so cute and dustin looks up to him like an older brother, so he must be alright. i always hear people in halls talk about him as the freak, but i don't mind, that's what they call me too.
"mom i'll be back later!" i yell walking out the door.
dustin comes to the doorframe as i get in the car, "just please don't have babies right now." he says.
"ew, yuck dustin! not yet at least." i reply and drive away.
i get to lovers lake a little early and it's super creepy at night. twigs snapping and animal noises every left and right.
then i hear something strange, a clock chime.
i turn around and there's a huge grandfather clock, loud i may add.
i blink a couple times but it doesn't go away, it just keeps chiming.
"boo." i heard, and feel a hand on my shoulder.
i abruptly turn and around and freeze.
"god eddie don't scare me like that!" i say.
"sorry sweetheart, you okay?" he replies.
"yeah i-" start to say then turn around, the clock is gone.
"nevermind." i finish.
"well, i was thinking we go for a little stroll and head back to my trailer for dinner?"
"i think i like the sound of that munson." i say.
"well," he holds out his hand, "may we go m'lady?"
"yes sir!" i say and take a hold of his hand.
"so, i've heard you're really good at d&d but don't want to join hellfire, why?" he asks, swinging our hands back and forth.
"too many people."
"ahh i get it, it can get very loud." he says. "but i could always tone them down if you ever change your mind."
"thank you eds, but i don't think my mind is gonna change anytime soon."
he sighs, "we could use a pretty girl in our campaigns, might add a little difference."
i blush, "you're so cute, it's always the good ones they call freaks."
he smiles wide, "i mean, maybe we aren't freaks, just freaky." he winks.
"eddie!" i laugh, "you know, before i came here dustin's one wish was that we can't have babies right now."
he rolls his eyes and makes an annoyed face, "that's exactly what i was planning to do, damn it."
i laugh at that too.
we stop walking and he faces in front of me, grabbing my other hand.
"i'm so happy i asked you to do this y/n. you're like my dream girl." he says.
"what? we've only just met!"
"yeah, and i already adore you." he smiles.
"i adore you more." i reply.
"oh henderson, i don't think that's possible." he says, leaning closer.
"oh munson, i think it is." i say leaning in and kissing him.
it was so sweet yet passionate, i told you he was sculpted by the gods.
we pulled away and he rested his forehead on mine.
"for a freak, you're a really good kisser." i said and smiled.
"you too." he breathed out, "do you wanna head back to my trailer?
i nod eagerly and he grabs my hand and takes off in a sprint.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
pt 3??