𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝗼𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝗺𝐞 - 𝐩.𝐠.

ok so i realized i haven't done an unsub type imagine and since halloween is coming up i thought it'd be cool. also i haven't updating in so long, and i'm super sorry, school and volleyball have been keeping me so busy.
( p.s. i'm writing this in a car next to a park full of screaming children 😒)
𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: cursing, mentions of blood/murder/kidnapping
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐥𝗼𝐩𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯:

i rush into the bullpen heading straight for my batcave.
"woah babygirl what's up with you?" says morgan.
"no time to chat, i have a case to solve!" i reply.
when i woke up this morning, my boyfriend, kevin (🙄), was gone. and it wouldn't be unusual, sometimes we get called in for an emergency case. but he always sends me a text to let me know that he's left.
back to the point, i have this crazy ex named y/n. ever since we broke up three years ago, i've been getting mail from the prison they were at. but this morning it wasn't in my mailbox, it was on my kitchen table next to bright pink roses. it said, "i'm not letting him get in the way of us, 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝗼𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝗺𝐞."
"aha! i was right!" i exclaim, look at the documents i've pulled up on my screen.
"right about what?" reid asks.
"y/n got out of prison a week ago and they've taken kevin hostage." hotch replies.
"yes!, wait wha-" i start.
"everyone let's go we have a case to discuss."

𝐲/𝐧 𝐩𝗼𝐯

"oh shut up, she never liked you anyways." i reply with laughter.
"why are you doing this? just take penelope and you can leave everyone alone." he pleads.
"ugh you are so boring kev, can i call you that? it's shorter, just like your d-"
*ring ring*
"awe look at that, it's my girlfriend calling to check up on me." i say, stuffing a sock in my hostage's mouth.
picking up the phone i say, "y/n, who do i owe the pleasure of speaking to?"
"y/n please don't do this!"
"well nice to talk to you too." i roll my eyes.
"y/n he hasn't done anything wrong, take me instead!" she pleads.
"first of all, you're cute when you beg. and secondly, i know it's a trap. he took you away from me while i was in that hell hole, which by the way you put me in."
"because you broke into my house and lit it on fire!"
"yea, but you broke up with me. again, your fault." i chuckle.
i hear a new voice answer, "how could you be laughing y/n just let kevin go."
"well would you look at that, chocolate thunder is fighting his babygirl's battles."
"y/n i swear i will break your fucking neck if you don't-"
"very aggressive i must say, you really haven't changed derek." i calmly reply, it's better to act unaffected after people threaten you. then they feel as if it means nothing to you, plus you get used to it after a while.
"y/n please, do it for me." says penelope.
"hmm, i don't think i want to." i grab a knife and carve my name into kevin's arm. they hear the muffled screams and penelope begins to cry. "his blood is surprisingly sweet for a traitor though." i say and laugh.
"y/n we have your location." aaron says.
"oh it won't matter, he'll be dead and i'll be gone by then." i heard penelope cry harder.
"teams are right outside your door."
"oh aaron, you are too good of a liar," i say, looking out into the vast desert, "i'm not even in a building. pretty smart for a psycho right?"
they hang up, "awe kevin, looks like they don't care. makes it easier for me when i'm not being chased, so thank you for being a worthless piece of shit!"
he tries to yell but the sock prevents him.
"oh penelope, if you hadn't left me like this, things would have gone so much easier." i mutter, and start my task.