𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝗼𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫 - 𝐠

sooo i realized i haven't made a maze runner one
and my top 2 are gally and thomas so i had to decide which one to write about
and my friend helped me to choose gally because will poulter is the absolute sweetest soul
why does everyone hate gally or make
him seem rude 😕
anyways here we go ‼️
(i fell like i need to make a long one because these are getting shorter 😐)
𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: tmr curses?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝐲/𝐧 𝐩𝗼𝐯

"y/n what have i done wrong?" gally asks.
"nothing gally, absolutely nothing." i respond, putting down my yarn and hooks.
"so then why does everyone hate me? 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝗼𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫."
"they are just jealous," i say, motioning my hands for him to come over to me, "you are an amazing leader and sometimes people don't agree with everything. but you are trying your best to keep everyone safe."
he lays his head in my lap and i lean down to peck his lips.
"but no one sees that! these shuckfaces act like they know what's best when they can't even tell their head from their arse." he says.
"gally that isn't nice either." i chuckle.
he looks up at me with a smile and cups my face, "but don't worry darling, you aren't one of those shucks."
i look at him with fake shock and place a hand to my heart.
"i said you aren't, so why are you acting shocked?!" he says and laughs.
"to see you smile." i reply with a smile.
"how did i get this lucky, hm?"
"you could've just said i'm hot."
"y/n!"
"...sorry."