𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐭 𝐮𝐩 - 𝐭.𝐬.

this one is my first request!
for @Crazy4Hawk
i hope you enjoy :))
𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: none
❥ the pronouns are she/her
(a classic enemy to lovers story 😌)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐡'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯

tyler,
where do i begin.
the star athlete,
the bully,
the ladies man.

but i have two problems.

we are somehow always fighting, whether he teases me about my glasses or i criticize his football skills. he's insanely annoying and cocky and cute. yeah, that's my first problem, i hate him but i also love him. i couldn't tell him though. he'd probably laugh at me and tease me for it.

the second problem is that we were partnered to set up a booth at the carnival. it's just going to get us to bicker about each other and then one of us is going to mad and walk away. happens every time.

𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯

hannah,
where do i begin,
nerdy,
annoying,
pretty.

but i have two problems.

we always tease each other. well actually i always tease her and then a fight starts. nothing physical of course, but it sometimes hurts more than a punch. i've loved her for a while now but she just doesn't see it. i mean maybe it's because i've never really said anything nice to her, but still.

we also got partnered up to work on a carnival booth. i never wanted to help in this first place but i figured i could finally talk to her. i don't know how i would tell her about the whole werewolf thing though.

what am i gonna wear?

oh no.
i'm already late! she's going to think i'm such a douche.

𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐡'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯

as soon as i got to the carnival site i was sent to the booth where i would set up. tyler wasn't here yet, of course. he's probably not even going to show up! whatever hannah, just focus on the carnival.

𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯

i'm already half an hour late!
as soon as i walk up to the booth i see hannah send me glare.
"uh hey hannah, sorry i'm late." i say.
"and why was that?"
"i-i uh, um, i had to feed my cat! yeah!"
"okay..."
"so what should i get started on?"

𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐡'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯

"so what should i get started on?"
"what should you get started on? you know, you are so naive. you were supposed to be here thirty minutes ago! i set up this whole thing by myself and what were you doing? probably hanging out with some girl!" i rant.
hannah calm down.
"and you know what? you are such a jerk and an idiot and-"
"hannah! would you just shut up!?" tyler yells.
it goes quiet for a bit.
"did you just tell me to 𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐭 𝐮𝐩?" i ask.
"yes! you wouldn't stop rambling on and on about how terrible i am! you should reevaluate yourself! i mean look at yo-"
i kick a trash can to stop him but it goes flying.
hannah! what did you just do?!
"what the fu-" he starts.
"no, you don't get to say anything. i didn't mean it! i-"
"hannah are you.."
"no! i mean uh what are you talking about? am i a what?"
"you know, a werewolf.."
oh no
"i, um, no?"
way to go! you really outdid yourself genius, ask him!
"woah, i mean i have something to confess too." he says.
he starts walking closer towards me.
"i'm just like you, a werewolf i mean."
holy-
no way.
"what?" i ask.
there is no possible way.
"yeah, i'm a werewolf."
he walks closer to me and put his hand on my cheek.
"i also have another confession." he says.
"i like you, a lot. you are so beautiful. and i take back everything i said about those glasses, they make you even prettier. and your smile and your eyes and-"
i cut him off my pressing my lips to his.
it's a sweet and gentle kiss.
i wrap my arms around his neck while he places his other hand on my back.
after a a few minutes we pull away, breathless.
"woah." he says.
"yeah, woah."
"hannah, would make me the luckiest guy in mystic falls be my girlfriend?"
i smile, "i would love to tyler, but only if you stop acting like a cocky idiot."
"hey! i thought we would stop teasing!" he smiles.
"no promises." i say and let out a small laugh.
he pulls me closer. before going in for another kiss he says, "but i'm your cocky idiot."