𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝗼 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 - 𝐢.𝐥.

i love isaac with my whole heart
his smile is the most precious thing in the world 😩
but i'm sorry if this is bad, i have mixed feeling about it
𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: none
(this is kinda short though)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐚𝐜'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯

*knock knock knock*
the door opens and i'm greeted with my best friend, y/n.
they are so beautiful, i'm not going to lie, i've had feeling for them ever since last year. i just don't know how to tell them.

"isaac, are you alright?!"

i'm snapped back into reality as y/n pulls me inside and wraps a towel around my shoulders.

"i'm gonna go get you some clean clothes, alright?"

i nod, the reason i'm soaking is that i've just run away from home. my dad was angry at my grades and he threw a glass at me. i can usually take it, but tonight something was different. i knew i had to get out so i came here. they come back into the room with sweats and a tee.

"these are my dad's, they should fit you."

i get up and walk into the bathroom to change. i don't know what i'd do without y/n. they've been with me for so long, and through so much. and especially times like these when i'm shocked and need a shoulder to cry on, i appreciate them more then ever. they understand when i don't feel like talking or when i just want to sleep and escape everything. i walk out of the bathroom with the clean clothes on, i already feel better. i walk in seeing y/n putting on my favorite show with two mugs of tea resting on the coffee table. they sit down on the couch and open their arms, inviting me into a hug. i melt into their touch, so comforting and warm. i feel so safe.

"you don't have to say anything, i understand. just know that i'm always here, and i love you isaac."

𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝗼 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫.