𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝗺𝐢𝐬 - 𝐬.𝐬.

i've been watching so much teen wolf lately lol
and i want to make this one into multiple parts
so here it is everyone ‼️
𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: language
pronouns are she/her
(i'm sorry i've been doing a lot of she/her but i will definitely get back to they/them :) )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝐲/𝐧 𝐩𝗼𝐯

"lydia it was one time!" i say.
"y/n it was your first one night stand," she starts, "that obviously ended in more." she gestures to the positive pregnancy test in my hand.
"so what the hell am i going to do? and how am i going to tell him?!"
"you tell him the truth." says scott.
scott is definitely upset with me, i got with the enemy, and now i'm carrying his baby.
"and are you going to keep it?" stiles asks sadly. everyone tells me he's had a crush on me for years but he's never said anything. i mean he's attractive i won't lie, but that's not my biggest problem right now.
"oh god i totally forgot about that." i reply.
"dude it's unborn i think it'll be fine. i'll do it if you need." says malia.
"not helping!" says lydia.
"sorry y/n." she says.
"i think i'm going to keep it."
"well then you need to tell theo." says liam.
"alright, i'll do it."

• ~ • time skip to a school day ig • ~ •

there he is.
you need to go tell him.
he walks down the hallway right to his locker.
which of course happens to be next to mine.
"hey theo we need to talk." i say.
"princess if you wanna hook up, i'm a bit busy with someone else." he turns and winks to a blonde girl who blushes and looks away.
"theo i'm not kidding it's really important."
"fine, fine. what do you nee- ow!"
i drag him by the ear into coach's office.
"what the hell was that for?" he asks.
i pull out the test, "this."
he stares down at it with wide eyes. "seriously?"
"yes seriously theo. it's yours."
he throws the test on to the desk and his eyes flash, "well have fun finding someone who will take care of this little shit with you, because i'm not. now leave me alone." and he walks out, slamming the door behind him.
i really thought he'd care.
tears began to sting my eyes and i heard the door open again.
i looked up, hopeful that maybe theo came back, but it was stiles.
"y/n i'm- uh- sorta guessing what happened. and if you'd like i'll help you through anything, even if that means holding your hand when you, um, birth your baby? just please don't crush it." he says and wipes away my tears with the pads of his thumbs.
i chuckle, "stiles it's alright, i don't really know who i'm so upset or shocked in the first place. he's a grade-a asshole, what was i expecting?"
"y/n it's not alright. he should've taken responsibility, he's definitely an asshole though."
"thank you stiles, genuinely."
he holds out his hand, "so shall we go my dear?" he says in a british accent.
"of course love." i grab his hand and he walk out of the office into our next class.