𝐢-𝐢, 𝐢 𝐥𝗼𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮! - 𝐬.𝐡.

okay so i absolutely love steve
and i wanted to write one of him
so here we go! :)
the stefan one is coming soon :)
𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: language 😴
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝐲/𝐧 𝐩𝗼𝐯
"so then where were you?!" i yell.

if you're wondering how i got here, it all started when steve began to get distant. we started dating before the whole upside down thing. after the starcourt situation, he started hanging out with the others more. i didn't mind, i knew people needed time with their friends. the problem is, it's like i barely know him anymore. i never see him and he never answers my calls. i'm starting to get worried about him, so i planned a date night. we haven't had one in a while and he's never canceled before so i figured it would all be good. until he left me waiting for two hours.

"i was hanging out with the kids i told you! why are so worried about me? do you not trust me or something?" he yells back.
"if you want me to be honest, no! i don't trust you anymore! you've become so distant and act like i don't exist. i'm so tired of it!"
"i- what?" he looks so confused. that asshole! doesn't even know what he did wrong.
"don't act like you don't know!" i say.
"but i don't y/n. i didn't realize that you felt this way. please tell me what i can do to make it up to you!" he says.
he looks, desperate. huh, that's a look i remember seeing on myself.
"no steve, it's too late. do you even love me? you know, now that i think of it, you've never even said it! do you love me steve harrington?!" i say.
he stands there, speechless.
"i knew it! i'm done steve, what we have is bullshit."
(nAnCy WhO 🤨)
i grabbed my bag and walked out of the front door of his house. i felt a drop of water on my shoulder and looked up, it was starting to rain, great! could this day get any worse?
i started running back to my house while i heard steve yelling my name.

𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
"y/n, y/n please! please don't leave! i need you!"
damnit steve what have you done?! you idiot you just ruined everything for you!
what they said wasn't true, i do love them!
i'm just scared of getting hurt again.
when things ended with nancy, it like like my whole world collapsed.
but y/n came and they helped me to get back on my feet.
i love y/n so much, i can't just stand here and yell, i need to fight.
i begin racing toward their shadowy figure.
i'm probably soaking but i don't care, i need them.

𝐲/𝐧 𝐩𝗼𝐯
i heard footsteps behind me and i started to walk faster.
"y/n wait please!" he said.
i turn around to face him, tears running down my face.
they probably look like rain at this point.
his gaze softens and i can tell he just wants to run into my arms, but i can't.
"what do you want steve?!" i yell.
i don't care if the neighbors hear me at this point.
"please don't leave me y/n, you are my whole world!"
"so give me one good reason i should stay!"
"because.." he starts.
"if you haven't noticed it's pouring, so if you could hurry this up that'd be great!"
"because, 𝐢-𝐢 𝐥𝗼𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮, i love you so much and i can't lose you. are the most beautiful person in the world to me and i won't ever let you go."
i breakdown in tears again and fall to my knees.
he rushes over to me and engulfs me in a hug.
"steve i love you too, you know i do."
"shh, it's alright i got you. i won't let go, i promise."
so we sat there
in the middle of the road
rain pouring down on us
clinging to each other for dear life, like there was no tomorrow.

and he in fact did keep that promise.