𝐜𝗼𝗺𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝗼𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 - 𝐬.𝐟.

i thought i'd do a wholesome one for sam since i got a request for her !! (i've been doing mainly sad fear street ones 😭)
i feel like this one had a kinda quick plot though.
and i'd just like you to know that no matter what you are, you are valid and i love you <33
𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: none :))
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝐲/𝐧 𝐩𝗼𝐯

my girlfriend sam has always struggled with her sexuality.
with her friends and of course me, she's very open with being gay. but her parents have never really approved of it, so that's why today i decided to take her out on a trip.
"a trip?" she asked.
"yup! you know what we should call it?" i respond.
"hm?"
"a coming out adventure."
her eyes immediately went wide, "i can't do that y/n."
"i know, and that's why we aren't going to do it near here. we are going to drive a couple hours away." i say.
she smiles, "oh, okay."

~ time skip brought to you by sarah fier's hand 😻 ~

we decided to stop at a park that wasn't too crowded.
"it's so pretty here." says sam.
"a pretty place for a pretty girl." i say smiling and taking her hand in mine.
"are you ready?" she asks.
"yup, are you?"
"yea, i think i am." she says with a smile.
we start to run all throughout the park, "hey everyone, i'm gay!" sam yells.
"me too!" i say, and some people start to clap.
we just keep running and shouting till we're out of breath, and from the corner of my eye i can see sam the most excited she's been in a long time.
sam looks up at me, panting with her hands on her knees, "thank you."
"no sam, thank you. seeing you smile and being able to express yourself makes me the happiest." i respond.
"hey y/n? do you wanna get some cheeseburgers and listen to the pixies?" she asks, holding out her hand.
"i'd love nothing more." i say, hooking my arm onto her's.