𝐢 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 - 𝐥.𝗺.

soo i've been watching a lot of teen wolf and came up with an idea :))
- lydia supremacy though
this one is shorttt
𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: language
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝐲/𝐧 𝐩𝗼𝐯

lately, my boyfriend has been treating me like shit.
ignoring me, telling me off, starting arguments every two seconds,
and i'm sick of it.
we've obviously both lost feeling for each other.
that's why i'm currently cleaning my room and getting rid of all his stuff with my best friend lydia.
she is so sweet and i absolutely love her to death.
lydia is helping me clean my room too! and of course with her taste of music.
"wait lyds i love this song! i kissed a girl and i liked it, the taste of her cherry chapstick! i kissed a girl just to try it, hope my boyfriend don't mind it! it felt so wrong, it felt so right, don't mean i'm in love tonight!"
"omg y/n that was awesome! i didn't know you knew the lyrics, this is one of favorite songs!" she says smirking.
"well in that case," i say, walking over to her, "you have great music taste."
she leans in, "well you know what taste is better?" she whispers.
"what?"
she smashes her lips onto mine.
there's a spark i've never felt before, especially not with my boyfriend.
our lips move in sync and we pull away, gasping for air.
i just made out with my best friend, how the hell did this happen?!
"i don't know, but i kinda liked it." she says, fixing her lipstick and winking.
"shit did i say that out loud? well i mean if you liked it, why don't we do it all of the time?" i ask.
"of course we'd have to make it official, right?"
"yea definitely, i love you lyds."
"i love you too y/n."
i kissed a girl and it liked it, for sure.