𝗺𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝗼𝐟 𝐰𝗼𝗺𝐚𝐧 - 𝐬.𝐬.

this was a sort of request
and i thought of including one of my favorite songs!
it's not a song imagine but it's sort of based off of it if that makes sense
also this takes place within the earlier seasons
𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: language :)
the pronouns are she/her for this one
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝐲/𝐧 𝐩𝗼𝐯
i look into my mirror and notice all of my insecurities.
my big thighs, my stretch marks, my extremely frail arms, my long ass legs, my acne.
i never really accepted my body, i've disliked it for as long as i can remember.
i guess i didn't notice stefan walking in because i gasped when he wrapped his arms around my waist.
"y/n, baby, what's wrong?"
"it's nothing." i state blatantly.
i never liked talking about the things i hated about myself.
i always thought it made me some sort of pick-me girl or something.
and even though me and stefan have been dating for almost 8 months now, i've never mentioned it before, but i think he knows.
"please tell me what's wrong, i want to help." he hugs me tighter and looks at me with his puppy-dog eyes.
he knows i can't say no to those
"okay, um fine, but you have to promise not to laugh."
"y/n, i would never laugh at you."
"i pretty much hate my body. i don't know why you're even with me. there are so many prettier girls with better bodies but you chose me? i mean i love you stefan but is it out of pity or something?" my eyes start to tear up, this is a tough subject for me.
"i-i, why would you even think this?" he stutters.
"i don't know?" i look down to my feet.
"y/n look at me," he lifts up my face by my chin, "you are the most gorgeous girl i've ever met. the way your hair and eyes match so well with your skin tone, and your body is the most perfect thing ever to me. i don't want to doubt me at all, because i'm being completely honest. you are so beautiful and please don't think otherwise. i would've never thought i could pull a girl as amazing as you, you are 𝗺𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝗼𝐟 𝐰𝗼𝗺𝐚𝐧, baby. tell me what you don't like about yourself."
tears runs down my cheeks as i point to my acne.
he kisses all over my face, "this is completely normal, and i love you with it, it makes you look even better."
i point to my stretch marks.
"no no, these are stunning. they show how you've grown and they are completely normal too. they are almost like tiger stripes." he smiles and it makes me smile.
i then point to my legs.
"well, these have to be one of my favorite things about you. they are the perfect size. whenever we cuddle, they fit exactly with mine."
lastly, i point to my arms.
"how could you hate these? they are the most comforting thing to me. your embrace is what i look forward to every single day, and i won't get tired of it."
the tears keep streaming down my face as i hug him as tightly as i can.
"stefan, thank you. i really don't know what i'd do without you. i love you so, so, so much." i say, and give him a peck on the lips.
he smiles, "i'm so glad i could make you feel better. if you ever feel this way, i want you to come to me. come to me for everything, i promise i'll be there. i love you too."
"so.... can we cuddle now?" i ask.
"i was going to ask the same thing." he says.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
please know, you are absolutely perfect.
i wouldn't change one thing about you, no matter what you think.
if no one has told you this in a while,
i hope you know i'm so so proud of you, for anything and everything. you are so much stronger then you know.
i'm sorry if things don't seem great or if you are going through a rough time, but i'm always here if you need someone to talk you.
love you :)
<33