𝐰𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝗼 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐠𝗼𝗼𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞 - 𝐜.𝐛.

a request for cindy x fem reader!
her death was brutal :/
but i loved her sm and i feel like she was a closeted lesbian/bisexual
𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: language ‼️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝐲/𝐧 𝐩𝗼𝐯

"let's go people, get on the bus!!" i hear kurt yell out to the campers.
"cindy! cindy where are you?" i say, checking each person as they make it on to the bus.

i don't see her anywhere.

"y/n we have to go soon, whether or not everyone gets on this bus." says kurt.

currently, the entire camp was getting on a bus to get out of nightwing. tommy slater, one of my fellow counselors, had gone crazy and starting murdering people with an axe. me, alice, and cindy, my girlfriend, noticed something in the cave as we were looking through the witch's house. we think the curse of sarah fier is real.

"please kurt, we can't leave her! and think about all of the others out there. ziggy, nick, jeremy, sheila, and so many other campers!" i argue.
"y/n it's been 10 minutes, i promised nick."
"but-", i start, tears forming in my eyes, " i won't even get to say goodbye."
"don't say that, maybe they can escape." kurt says with a sad smile.
"don't act all fucking optimistic now, it doesn't help at all."

i last time i saw cindy we were exploring the house. tommy had just starting killing and cindy and alice got trapped by the rocks. i tried to get them out, but tommy kept getting closer and closer. i had to run. i had to.

the doors closed and the bus started driving away from the camp.
"no!" i yell, pounding on the door, "we have to go back!"
i start to cry.
"please! she's, she's still there. i can't let her die! 𝐰𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝗼 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐠𝗼𝗼𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞!" i plead.
at this point i'm full on sobbing as kurt tries to pry me away from the doors.
"shhh, y/n it's okay." he tries comforting me.
"no!! it's not fucking okay!! my girlfriend is going to fucking die while i'm sitting here getting out safely! it's not fair, kurt."
i take one look back as the camp begins to fade away as we drive further and further away from it. i just cry into kurt's shoulder, it's all i can do, knowing that i've just lost the love of my life, cindy berman.