𝐝𝗼𝐧'𝐭 𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝗼𝐰 - 𝐬.𝐫.

family imagines always make me soft 😩
but we hit 825 reads omg !!
𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: language
the pronouns are she/her
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝐲/𝐧 𝐩𝗼𝐯

"two more months!" i yell to no one in particular rubbing my 7 month pregnant belly.
"two months until we meet the little bundle of joy!" garcia squeals.
she's been the sweetest throughout this whole thing.
i met her through spencer's job and we became the best of friends. i honestly don't know what i'd do without her.
spencer comes running over, out of breath. "hey bubs, is everything okay? i heard yelling." he says.
"we are just peachy over here." i say with a straight face, giving him a kiss on the cheek.
he pulls me into his embrace and i run my fingers through his freshly cut hair.
"hey it's no time for sarcasm, are you seriously alright?" he asks after pulling away.
"yes i'm alright, thank you baby. now get back to your case!"
"ok, just call me if you need me!" he says while walking away.
"he's so excited for this! he talks about you everyday." says garcia.
"trust me, i've heard."
spence put me in protective care ever since he found out i was having a baby. he didn't want to take any chances.
"mrs. reid would you like to get some coffee?" say garcia, giggling.
"i would be delighted to!" i say with a cheeky smile on my face.
"spence i'm going to get coffee with garcia!" i yell.
he rushes over again, "are you sure you want to? i can pick some up for you, or i can go with you guys. what about sending an agent with you? or i just make you some right no-"
i cut him off by pressing a chaste kiss to his lips.
"pretty boy getting some!" yells derek.
spence looks at me with a light blush covering his cheeks, "i'm sorry bubs i just wouldn't be able to survive if anything happened to you."
"and i love you for that, but i really need to do some walking and if i'm going to stay awake, i need this coffee." i reply.
"alright, well be careful. i love you!" he calls as i step into the elevator.
"i love you too." i say, blowing him a kiss.
before the doors close i see him catch it and place on his cheek.
"he's going to be such a good dad." garcia says, squeezing my hand lightly.
"𝐝𝗼𝐧'𝐭 𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝗼𝐰."