𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 - 𝐞.𝗺.

...it's been a while
hi my loves i'm back and writing with a sprained wrist!
i knew i had to make an eddie one bc i'm absolutely in love with him. also happy pride again!! love who you love 😊💗🌈
and with what's going on with the abortion laws, i'm so tired of old men deciding what women should do with their bodies, the u.s. is just taking steps backwards. next lgbtq rights and everything else following that. i'm so scared. keep spreading awareness and fighting for what's right!!
𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: curses 🤫
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝐲/𝐧 𝐩𝗼𝐯:

ugh, senior year.
i'm what the popular kids consider a nerd, or a 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤.
i don't fit in and i'm usually alone, except for when i'm hanging out with my little brother dustin. he's in this dnd club called hellfire and always begs me to join. i love dnd and we play all of the time, but i'm not playing with a bunch of random guys. i only pick him up from these meetings.
tonight he called me and told me the campaign ended at 8:30, it's currently 9:00 and i'm still waiting on him to walk out of the school doors.
he's never late so i began to get worried.
god i hope this isn't an upside down thing.
i decide to go check it out. i'm glad i know what room they play in or i'd be lost. walking toward the door i hear shouts and laughs, at least he's safe.
i try to knock on the door but they don't hear me, it's too loud.
i try the handle, it's unlocked. i begin fidgeting with the handle, the door won't budge! i keep pushing and pushing until all of a sudden the door swings open and slams against the wall.
everyone abruptly turns to see what caused this noise and i hold my hands over my face in embarrassment.
way to go y/n...
"y/n what are you doing here?" dustin asks.
"you said 8:30, it's 9. mom's gonna start to get worried." i reply.
"yea mummy's getting worried henderson." one boy with short blond curls says.
"shut up dumbass." i snap back.
"yeah dumbass." someone repeats.
are they all idiots?
i turn to get a look at the echo and i'm taken aback.
he has long brown waves and a shit ton of jewelry. he's wearing jeans and a denim jacket with a hellfire shirt underneath. he's extremely attractive.
"well well well, is this the sister you've been talking about henderson? she's hotter in person." he says and winks at me.
i blush and dustin rolls his eyes and scoffs.
"i told you she's off limits." dustin says.
the boy gets up and walks over to me, taking my hand in his and bowing down to kiss it, "the names eddie, eddie munson. and sweetheart i didn't quite catch your name?" the boy, eddie, says.
"i'm y/n, and i like your tattoos." i say, noticing the ink all over his body.
he pulls down the hem of his shirt showing more, "maybe i'll show you more one day." he says and winks again.
my cheeks grow ever warmer.
dustin fake gags and walks over to my, grabbing my hand and pulling me out the door, "alright it's time to go, see you all later."
"hey! big henderson! meet me at lovers lake at 4pm tomorrow!" i hear eddie yell.
i tug my hand out of dustin's and run back to the doorway.
"its a date!" i say and dustin practically picks me up and runs out of the high school.
"y/n after saying no fifty times, you couldn't let me have this one thing to myself?" dustin says putting on his seatbelt.
"dusty, its your fault for not telling me one of the members was sculpted by the gods!" i say and start to drive off.
dustin groans and slumps back in his seat.
4pm tomorrow.