Chapter 52

{{MATURE}}

No one exuded dominance and power and boyishness the way Sirius Black did.

She was so drawn to him, so deeply attracted to his mind and soul that when their lips meet it feels like weight has been taken from her shoulders. She sighs softly before she can stop it, her hands sliding down to hold onto his biceps, to steady herself. He makes her feel like she's floating.

The guttural groan that escapes him has the fire in her belly sparking and combusting, her heart stoping when he so gently teases the seam of her lips with his tongue. She can't resist him, her lips part and she opens to him completely. Heart, mind, and soul.

Gwen grips his arms tighter as he gently runs his tongue along hers, a delicate dance that has her feeling warm from head to toe. It only gets better when he grows more insistent, his lips harsher on hers. He bites playfully on her lower lip, relishing the tiny moan that leaves her throat. He could listen to that sound forever. Gwen returns the favor, smiling faintly before she teasingly nips his lip and earns another moan from him. His hands cup the back of her neck, bringing her in closer so every part of their bodies are touching.

He wants to taste her skin, the spot on her throat that teases him with the promise of another sexy sound from her pretty mouth. He tears his lips from hers reluctantly, using his thumb to tilt her chin back. He takes a page from her book, wetting the delicate skin with his tongue before he bites down. Her grip grows tighter and she gasps throatily, her head lolling back into his waiting hand.

It's so good with him, so different. Past snogs and shags were meaningless, the first few to get the awkwardness out of the way. And she wouldn't admit it, at least not right this moment, but no one had ever pleased her the way he had. He played her like a fiddle in the quidditch tent, fingers and tongue strumming until she was singing for him.

She moans softly when he sucks on her skin, rough and then gentle. Sirius pulls back to look at his work, the bruise on her perfect skin like paint on a canvas. He chuckles quietly when she mumbles,

"Trying to seduce me on the astronomy tower?"

He nuzzles the side of her neck, his lips and nose leaving goosebumps as they trace up to her ear where he mutters,

"Is it working?"

Gwen smiles and turns to catch his lips with her own, pleased to feel them quirked in a smirk. It's hot and quick and he groans when she pulls back too fast, his hand pulling her back in for a few more open mouthed kisses before she finally pulls back enough to say,

"I'm glad you won today. I'd have been disappointed."

Sirius chuckles, leaning his forehead against hers as he responds, "Merlin, Whitlock. You're going to be the death of me."

Gwen smiles and shrugs, grabbing his hand and guiding it to the zipper of her jumper. His eyes harden and he looks at her cautiously. He's still worried that she needs rest, that she should be in bed asleep instead of snogging on the astronomy tower. She grins, the tiny gap between her front teeth so perfectly imperfect it makes him want to drown in her.

"Don't tell me you're backing out," She teases, guiding his hand holding her zipper down. His breathing catches slightly when he realizes that she only has a thin tank top underneath. Nothing else. He's torn, torn between telling her they should go to sleep and telling her that he'd ruin himself if only to catch a glimpse of her bare again. Bare only to him.

"Sirius, I'm fine," She whispers, her smile fading at the battle written across his face. It makes her want to cry, because he cares. And usually she pushes people away when they begin to care, keep them at surface level. Sometimes even the girls struggled to pry open the locked box that she was beneath her calm exterior.