A note

First of all, thank you. This story was the product of requests that I write a second story, this time one about Sirius. I absolutely adore my James story, because I love James' personality. He's easy to love. But writing this story has given me the opportunity to delve into who Sirius Black is, and to create a character that I think holds so much power. Honestly, Gwen is my hero. I aspire to be like her.

Thanks to all of you, we've reached 1 Mill reads. It's insanity, complete and total craziness that so many people would read things that I write while I'm laying in bed and dreaming of a world that has people who are kind and vibrant and represent all of us. I'm so glad that people can find comfort in this story and my writing. It's for you.

SO! In honor of you lovely and hilarious people and 1M reads, I've decided to post a little teaser of a project that will intertwine with the Gwenyth Whitlock universe. Though this time, our leading lad is none other than Fred Weasley. This story will be published after I finish OSA and get pretty far into the sequel, Heavenly Waters. But I can't resist giving you all what so many have asked for. Hopefully you all will like the idea.

To the person that got to read it first, thank you. You're the best.

Without further ado, our title-less future story—

******************************************

Fred Weasley hated Sundays.

Sundays were the end of the weekend, the end of days of little responsibilities and full of fun and laughter. He loved weekends at the Burrow, even more than he loved them at school. Not that he would readily admit it.

But the weekend meant his Dad was home and rooting around in the shed so that Fred and George could scare him. Weekends meant that his mum was cooking something especially delicious for dinner, and that Charlie or Bill may come around and hang out for an evening. Ginny would play night quidditch with him and George, and Ron would sing songs with the twins that he otherwise wouldn't. He loved weekends.

But Merlin did he hate Sundays.

Especially this Sunday.

Tomorrow, he would be forced to board the Hogwarts Express and go back to school. And while he didn't hate the school itself, he bloody hated studying. He hated exams and reading and essays that extended past his knees. No more pranking Dad, no more Mum's cooking, no more visiting with Bill and Charlie, no more nighttime quidditch games. No more Burrow, though he didn't hate Grimmauld place. He found Kreacher to be rather amusing.

Instead of trying to be excited for the year like his mum had suggested, Fred had resulted to wallowing. George was in a very similar state of mourning for their summer break. The only person Fred felt worse for, was Harry.

A sympathetic frown settles on his face when he looks up from his plate watches Harry read the same headline he'd skimmed over earlier in the day.

The Boy Who Lies

Harry was many things. He was certainly not a liar. That much Fred was certain of. He leans back to mutter to George, "He looks pissed."

George just grimaces and shakes his head, mumbling, "Fudge. What a fucking moron. He and Percy deserve each other."

Fred snorts at the insult to their older brother, a reluctant grin settling on his face. George was right. Though George had a knack for rarely being wrong.

Fred quickly covers up his smile when he gets a warning look from Ginny, miming zipping his lips and locking them up. His sister looks away before she laughs, her eyes zeroing back in on Harry. Fred chuckles at the action, shaking his head to himself. Ginny would never give up a chance to look at the Chosen One.