01

Alyssa

     "Ok Marco damn , We ain't even together for you to be acting like dis" I yelled as he mugged me.

" Bitch , Who you yelling at?" He said getting in my face.

" Bitch? Nigga Get the fuck out! Im tired of yo ass talking out the side of yo neck to me." I said pushing him out of my momma house.

" Alyssa you better move , I ain't playing with you!" He grunted trynna push me back.

" GURL I SAID MOVE!" He yelled as he punched me straight cross my face.

No matter how mad Marco ever got he never put his hand on me.

" Weak ass mf !" I spat as I spit blood out my mouth.

" Weak?" He repeated just to hit me again.

I wasn't even finna let this shit happen to me at all. So , I ran out the door and ran to the quickest safe place I knew of. My momma , Dad and sister were out of town. So I had nobody at home.

I walked through the rain bare footed. I Just had to get away from him. I know to many girls that have been beat and died. I ain't next.

Knock Knock*

" Hey Ms. Jackson! Is He home?" I asked shivering at her door step.

" Yeah Baby , come in." She said as she opened the door for me.

" Here put these on and go to the bathroom in the hall." She kindly said handing me some clothes.

" Thank you Ms. Jackson" I thanked her as she hugged and kissed my head.

" Anytime Baby"

I dried my hair in the towel as I heard loud music coming from the room next to the bathroom. I put on the clothes she gave me and looked in the mirror. I had a busted lip and a black eye. I'll worry about it in the morning.

I opened the door to see him listening to beats through his headphones and writing down lyrics.

" Hey Bashar" I lightly voiced

Are you serious? This nigga can't even hear me!

" Bashar!" said as I through a pillow at his big head.

"Ayo Moms , What you got going i'm trynna- Oh Wassup Shorty" He corrected himself realizing it was me.

" Hey , What you writing" I said sitting on his bed far from him , Looking in the opposite direction trying to hide my face.

" What's yo problem?" He said lightly grabbing my face turning me around.

" What the fuck happened to yo face?" He said standing up moving my hair out my face reveling my bruises.

" Bashar what I told you about Yelling in my house- Baby what happened to yo goddamn face?" Ms. Jackson said as she got closer to me.
hey this
" Ma Lemme talk to lyssa Real quick, Ight?"He said not breaking eye contact with me.

As soon as soon as his momma closed the door Bashar went straight for his gun.

" Bashar!!" I cried to him as my eyes watered.

" MOVE!!" He yelled so I moved back

" My bad Shorty I ain't even mean to yell at you." He cleared bringing me closer into a hug.

"It's ok , But don't go." I said hugging tighter because I knew he wasn't going for it and He'll was about to break loose on my ass.

" What the hell you taking up for the nigga for? He said pushing me back as he started to raise his voice at me.

" I ain't sticking up for him" I said getting louder with him.

" Well you look crazy as hell , Sticking up for the nigga who just beat the shit outta you." He questioned confused asf.

" You ain't finna make no mistakes over me. You got a loving grandma , momma and dad who rely on you. Don't loose it because of me." I said

" Don't you ever say no shit like that you hea me?" He said getting upset. So i just shook my head.

" You mean everything to me and I'll ride n die for yo ass no matter the fight. I love you Baby!" He said right before kissing me.

" I love you too poppa" I said pecking his lips.

" Then why don't you come with me?" Bashar asked.

" Go where?"

" Leave Clayco this shit ain't good living, Come to new york with me. I wanna get my momma , grandma, and dad out this struggle." He explained to me.

" You know this is my home where I belong." I said

" Not how you being treated , I could show you better love then them folks you call yo ken" he said.

" When you leaving ?" i asked.

" Tomorrow at 9 o'clock on the dot "He said getting serious.

" I'll be there" I said getting my stuff together and getting ready to leave.

" Aye I Love you Boo and I better see yuh cute ass tomorrow" He demanded

" I Love you too Baby"

Omniscient 🍃 The Next day

"Yo Where the hell is she? She was suppose to be here 15 minutes ago." Bashar said starting to get upset since alyssa hasn't came yet.

" I thinks it's best we go son." Mr. Jackson said patting Bashar shoulder.

" Ight pops" Bashar sighs rubbing the back of his head getting in the car and pulling off.

What do you think Happened to Alyssa?
Did you like the chapter?
See you in the next One - Riri🤘🏾⚡️