015

Alyssa POV

Shawty friends had us real fucked up.

Bashar💍: Lyssa you is not fighting with my seed inside of you.

Lyssa💍:nobody pregnant over here
must got me confused with that hoe.

Bashar 💍: Nah I just planted my seed bae ,
Kid #3 otw!!!!

Lyssa💍: Bruh you make it so hard to be mad at you!! Why wouldn't you tell me that's what you wanted. You could've got me pregnant easily. But instead you getting home wrecking hoes pregnant.

Bashar 💍: If you wouldn't have stormed out I would've explained myself 🥺

Alyssa💍: I gotta clear my head. I'll be
back later🤦🏽‍♀️.

Bashar💍: We'll you got an hour because we gotta go see the judge about being legal guardians.

Alyssa💍: I guess I'll see you in a minute👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

" Y'all  I ain't on no type of scary shit but I gotta go back home because I forgot that im going to see the judge today." I said hitting a U- Turn.

" Damn , What crime you committed on the low?" Lexi asked

" Nothing , Me and Bashar are just going to become legal parents of Aaliyah." I said explaining and They both " Awwed"

" That is so thoughtful Of y'all." Marisa said.

" Well it was all Bashar's idea." I said giving Bashar credit.

" Well have fun!" Lexi said hugging me and getting out the car.

" Tell Neicey pooh that we said hey." Marisa said getting out of the car.

" Ight"

1 hr later

" So are you too sure your ready to handle such big responsibility of this child?" The judge asked

" Yes we are..." I said smiling and nodding

" Well I now pronounce You Ms. Aaliyah Nicole Jackson." The judge said and we smiled.

" Hold on before we celebrate!" I said bringing confused expressions to everyone's faces.

" I know I didn't discuss this with you but I wanna officially become Deuces Adoptive Mother." I shrugged and Bashar and Deuces faces lit up.

" What do you say Deuce?" I asked him and he nodded with a lil tear coming down his face.

" Bashar?" I asked

" Nobody else would be better for the role." Bashar said grabbing my hand and nodding.

" Do you have his adoption papers?" The judge asked

" No- Yes actually I do." I said interrupting Bashar pulling out a piece of paper.

" How?" He asked curious