033

Alyssa POV
3 years later

" Junior !" Bashar yelled and then we heard little footsteps of our 3 year old son come closer to us in our bedroom.

" You did dis?" Bashar said pointing to his clothes which had marker all on them and Shawn nodded his head no. Bashar's gave him that look and he started getting scared.

" I sowwy daddy" He pouted with tears coming down his eyes.

" Go get my belt !" He pointed and Brashawn broke down crying. Bashar just standing there laughing because he was just playing with him and he didn't think he was gon really scare him.

" It's okay stink come here !" I held my arms out for him and he ran over to me crying in my arms.

" Daddy play to much !" I cooed kissing his forehead.

" Ain't nobody tell his bad ass to mess up my brand new pants!"

" I swwy daddy!" He wiped his eyes going towards Bashar sniffling.

" It's ok Junior" He picked him up kissing his cheeks and hugging him. This is too cute

" Get dressed mama you got some where to be !" Bashar said grabbing Shawn and leaving the room.

I got up and put on a cute sun dress and did light makeup on my face. Going downstairs and seen Aaliyah and Shawn with gifts.

" Happy Birthday Mommy !" They said hugging me.

" Thank you." I smiled. 

" Where's y'all dad big head ass at ?" I ain't see him nowhere around downstairs.

" He left he said he had urgent business to take care of but he sent someone to spend you're birthday with." Aaliyah said opening the front door and Deuce walked in.

I ran towards him hugging him. " We missed you son son!" I kissed his forehead. Deuce been in college and barley is able to come home half of the time. 

" I missed y'all too! Happy Birthday!" He said picking up Brashawn and handing me a gift.

" Dad gave me some money to take you out to eat y'all ready to go ?" He asked and I nodded.

" Hol up first papa can mommy  take your picture?"

we got in the car and deuce ended up driving. I sat in the front seat with thoughts just running through my mind about Bashar.

Did he really forget my birthday?

Nah Ion think so !

he prolly just playing wit me...

.....

We had pulled up to this nice restaurant. Deuce and Aaliyah had went in to check the reservation while I got Brashawn out of the car. 

" Stand right there and don't you move !" I said putting Shawn down so I can find my phone and call deuce. But Shawn hard headed ass ran anyways.

" Brashawn Amir Jackson ! Bring yo ass back here !" He had ran somewhere into a dark hallway .

" Brashawn ?" I whispered following him into a room with rose petals and candles. I walked into the room and seen " Will you marry me ?" in bold light up letters.

" Baby?" I heard making me turn seeing Bashar on one knee and all our friends and family behind him recording.

" Baby , I've always knew it was you. Since the moment I laid my eyes on you I knew you were the one. Since we've been together you've changed me for better and the greater sake of our kids and family. When I was sitting in that cell you held me down. When I lost myself you came to the rescue and picked up the pieces. You make me feel more complete , more alive , and have shown me the true meaning of happiness. Without you and my kids I would be hopeless and lost. That's why today In front of you , our family and friends. I ask you Alyssa Michelle Stephens .... Will you marry me ?" He asked and Tears were just pouring down my face.

" Yes, Yes" I cried and he slid the ring on my finger pulling me into a big hug. Everyone was in the back cheering ! This was the most happiest moment of my life.

" Happy Birthday Baby I love you !" He smiled

" I love you too!" I pecked his lips still crying.

" I got an Announcement to make !" I said wiping my tears.

" I'm Pregnant!"

The End ❤️

- I'll be back with bonus chapters , I promise !