030

Alyssa POV

" Hey hot mama!" Marisa said as I walked into the dress shop.

" Hey sexy!" Lexi said hugging me.

" Have you found the colors and dress that you like ?" I asked and she nodded her head yes.

" What it look like?" I asked and A lil dress model came out in the dress. 

" That's the dress?" I asked looking funny.

" Thats what who gonna wear ?" Lexi asked

" I thought you knew wasn't you here before me ?" I asked lexi

" Nope I just walked in." I said and We shook our heads.

" What's wrong hall don't like em?" she said

" It ain't that but that dress is polly pocket sized and both me n lexi are thick asf" I said stating the obvious.

" We're fitting your size today so you can fit a dress that looks the same but is your size." She said making a duh face and we just all started laughing.

" What y'all think y'all was here for ?"

" To look at dresses and tell the lady our sizes." I said squinting my eyes.

But the way her face was I could tell she knew I was right. " Exactly!" I said and we walk laughed.

"I can't wait til you to be married!."

WEDDING DAY 💍!

" Girl why you so quiet ?" I asked as I brushed her hair pulling it into a bun.

" Nun I'm just so excited and I got butterflies now!" She said cheesing mighty hard now!

" Awww! She in love !" Lexi cooed

" So have you and Mr.Jackson talked ?" She asked and I nodded my head no proudly.

Ever since Bashar moved out me and him stopped talking because I decided to give him his space. If he needed me he would've called me , But he hasn't.

" Nope , but I've been thinking about him. I really hope he's been doing good with his recovery" I said and they looked at me with open mouths.

" Why the hell y'all looking like that?" I said smiling

" Because you'd usually be sad and all i miss him so much type shit!" Risa said and I smacked my teeth.

" I do miss him but I want the best for him." I said and once again I got the weird stares.

" Ok Nigga stop staring at me!!" I said laughing.

" How y'all  suppose to be talking if you finna be walking down the isle with him." Lexi asked.

" I think he asked to walk by himself.." She said and I shrugged my shoulders as they looked at me.

" As he should .." I smiled and they was once again staring at me crazy.

" It's almost time yall ready ?" One of the grooms men said and we all nodded going into the hallway.

" Who am I walking down the isle with again ?" Lexi asked

" Ron weird ass" She said and we busted out laughing

" Leave my fran alone !" I said smushing her shoulder.

" Who you walking with Mamas?" lexi asked

" My son!" I said and she nodded her head. We walked near the reception door where the other grooms were.

" You look beautiful mama!" He said and I just smiled hugging him.

" Dang! Good thing i'm walking you down the isle so all these niggas won't get no ideas!" He said and I just busted out laughing.

" Ain't nobody gon be on !" I said laughing.

" Well what about me?" We both turned around to see Bashar fully dressed in a tux. Which is something I've never seen before.

" You mind if I walk down the isle with your momma?" He asked Deuce and he nodded his head.

" You ready?" He asked me and still with no words just stood there.

" My bad yes I am ready !" I smiled still fucking confused.

" You owe me $20 nigga !" Lexi said over my shoulder and I looked confused as to where she even came from. Hold up bitch-

" You knew didn't you ?" I asked and she nodded smiling big and I just shook my head.

" You missed me?" He asked as we were lining up since the reception had started. Me and him were last.

" Yeah I have , You been doing good?" I asked

" Yeah I have ... You wanna know a secret?" He asked and I nodded my head as It was our turn to walk down the isle.

" I remember everything baby" He kissed my cheek. Then meeting go going to the grooms side of the altar.

~ 👋🏾❤️