014

Alyssa POV

We got home 5 minuets ago and I haven't left the seat I've been sitting in. I've called the number over and over again , But no one answered. I just can't knowing my baby somewhere scared and crying. I'm promised her I wouldn't let nothing like this happen , Just for me to break that promise.

Bashar said he's flying out here. But I still didn't care I just wanted to hold my baby. It's time I get out this hot ass car too. So I went in the house and Marisa had already left so groceries were scattered all over the kitchen.

I went upstairs to Deuce's room and He was playing the game. I had stopped crying a few minuets ago. But seeing him just made it worse.

" Mama Was wrong?" He asked as I walked through his door.

" They took your sister and I can't get her back until tomorrow or the day after that when the people answer my calls." I said sitting on his bed behind his game chair.

" Who took her?" He asked.

" DFACS" I said sniffing

" It's ok . We'll get her back." He said and I stood up.

" Thanks boo! Imma go lay down for right now." I said kissing his forehead and going in my room.

" Alright" He said and went back to playing his game.

I layed in my bed. All my tears were gone and dry tears just sat on my face. With Everything still circling my mind I just fell asleep.

The next Morning

" Baby!!" Someone said as I felt arms wrap around me and kisses on my lips.

" Wassup Boo" Bashar said as I fully woke up.

" Baby, You didn't have to come all the way here. You belong In New York at home without all the drama." I said hugging and kissing him.

" Fuck the drama shorty , you my home." He said and he got under the covers with me.

" Unt Unt Don't get comfortable because I'm about to go." I said remembering Aaliyah. So I got up out the bed.

" Where you going?" He asked holding my hand.

" To go get my baby." I said

" No need she back home now." He said getting up taking off his shirt and shoes.

" What you mean?" I asked dying for an answer.  

" I brought her back!" He chuckled

" How?? What did you do?" I asked coming towards him.

" Shorty look at me and tell me I don't look like I break 13 laws in a day. To prevent me from getting caught up , I have a friend in the government who can pull strings for me. So all we have to do for Is Legally adopt Her later on today. I set up an appointment , So take your time I got this." He said walking up to me and Laying me down in the bed. Then going to putting on his durag in my mirror.

" Where is she right now?" I asked sitting up in the bed.

" She's sleep." He said

" Thank you baby! I really do appreciate you!" I said hugging him from behind.

" No problem Shorty, But go lay down get some rest it's early." He said kissing my forehead.